ABF | Happy Father’s Day

Sorry to hear that, but Happy Father's Day. “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.”

I lost my father 56 years ago when I was just a pup. I do remember him. Father's day is even more important now, a son who I didn't know I had for 35 years found me a few years ago. I am trying to make up for lost time with him, his lovely wife & a grandson. My other children have welcomed him into the family. I lost a lot of sleep for a while with guilt & concern. He is a good man, I am proud of him & blessed every Father's Day.

Last edited:
I lost my father 56 years ago when I was just a pup. I do remember him. Father's day is even more important now, a son who I didn't know I had for 35 years found me a few years ago. I am trying to make up for lost time with him, his lovely wife & a grandson. My other children have welcomed him into the family. I lost a lot of sleep for a while with guilt & concern. He is a good man, I am proud of him & blessed every Father's Day.

Like I said DCM Doc you are living proof of “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” I wish you really all the best in life!!!