Estes | Happy Fathers Day!!!

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Going to be out of town this weekend and wanted

to wish all the Dad's a Happy Fathers Day.To the new Dad's,It's

nothing like being a Dad.Happy Fathers Day to all.

Happy Fathers day to everyone man enough to raise kids and see it through,my kids amaze me at least once a day.The rest of the day they pretty much stay duct taped to a wall,I mean damn,you can only take so much of me.They keep me young and borderline insane.Happy Fathers Day

the wife is going out tonight and i love it I get to hang out with my little buddies tonight. happy fathers day guys. Hard stuff being a truck driver and being a dad. you work too much and you WILL hear about it. soo great to always be wanted.
i could have everything or nothing and it all wouldn't matter without these rugrats

Thanks and happy Fathers Day to everyone, I'm very thankfull to have my girl and boy, they come first no matter what, no one will ever stand in the way of that, I love being a Dad, even if I was drummed out of the family by my ex, I still get to see my 2 on the regular, I'm gratefull for that, don't know how I could deal with every other weekend. Being a Dad is hard sometimes, especially when you don't live in the home, thats why mine come first, I'm sure I will lose many relationships because of my commitment to the kids..so be it, I only have this one chance to raise them, women come and go..believe me on that one statement..LOL!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Thanks and happy Fathers Day to everyone, I'm very thankfull to have my girl and boy, they come first no matter what, no one will ever stand in the way of that, I love being a Dad, even if I was drummed out of the family by my ex, I still get to see my 2 on the regular, I'm gratefull for that, don't know how I could deal with every other weekend. Being a Dad is hard sometimes, especially when you don't live in the home, thats why mine come first, I'm sure I will lose many relationships because of my commitment to the kids..so be it, I only have this one chance to raise them, women come and go..believe me on that one statement..LOL!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Happy Dad's day, GT, and Mark remains in our thoughts.:guiness:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Happy fathers day GT. Exellent post!