Reddaway | Happy New Year!!!

:tongue0002::woot::beerchug::hysterical:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I MADE IT!!! HOPE EVERYONE ELSE DID!!!

Turtle, I was told by a Sacramento driver that they are trying to decertify the teamsters. Is there a movement toward that and if so why. I talked to the driver today. Just wondering because you know we are in the middle of a union movement. Like to hear your thoughts on it.

Are you the same Turtle that knows Hokie. If so I'm sure we've talked out there on I-5.

Uhhhh...:ohmy: (Wow this went south fast)

Ummm... Yeah, Hokie's a good friend of mine. I've been wondering if you were the same one that ran to 41 for UPS Freight or not.

I really doubt that they're trying to decert. There might be one guy trying to :stirthepot: stir the pot like everywhere else but I don't think so...

Good to hear from you Skeeter. If you want to talk more about this, PM me, 10-4. :1036316054:

:Off-Topic:

Uhhhh...:ohmy: (Wow this went south fast)

Ummm... Yeah, Hokie's a good friend of mine. I've been wondering if you were the same one that ran to 41 for UPS Freight or not.

I really doubt that they're trying to decert. There might be one guy trying to :stirthepot: stir the pot like everywhere else but I don't think so...

Good to hear from you Skeeter. If you want to talk more about this, PM me, 10-4. :1036316054:

:Off-Topic:

LOL! Small world or should I say Internet. Yea Super Sport is the one that said there are some trying to stir the pot. There is one in every company we have them to.
I see Yellow is out of their yard in Sacramento. I guess Reddaway is going to move in it. They sure are putting a lot of Yellow and Roadway's together.
I'm going to bed got to get up early I do a day run of north now. Monday through Friday what do you think. LOL!

Talk to you later now that I know who you are. Take care.

Skeeter...