ABF | Happy Thanksgiving

canaryinthemine

Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!
Credits
To ALL who post on here,.......I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

As our family will follow CDC guidelines this year,...my wife and I will share the remains of a leftover Swanson's turkey meal, huddled under burlap sacks, and lit by an old birthday candle......

.....In the Hopes that next year,.....our dining room table legs will be bowing under the weight of massive turkeys, hams , gallons of mashed potatoes,........and our family will be three-deep around that table.. sons, daughters, grandkids,......son HOME from the military,.....

And I will be photographed asleep in front of the TV,...with distended stomach, and gravy dripping from my mustache......

To ALL who post on here,.......I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

As our family will follow CDC guidelines this year,...my wife and I will share the remains of a leftover Swanson's turkey meal, huddled under burlap sacks, and lit by an old birthday candle......

.....In the Hopes that next year,.....our dining room table legs will be bowing under the weight of massive turkeys, hams , gallons of mashed potatoes,........and our family will be three-deep around that table.. sons, daughters, grandkids,......son HOME from the military,.....

And I will be photographed asleep in front of the TV,...with distended stomach, and gravy dripping from my mustache......
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, canary! Our (small) bird suggested that we practice ‘turkey distancing’ this year and do a prime rib. No such luck, I told him (her??)...we did prime rib last year.

we will actually have the Marie Caulander's (SIC) family sized turkey pot pie with plenty of red wine... (not to be confused with the ABF TurnKey Delivery! Do they still do that? I spent about 3 hours (of course with another employee ) setting up one of those darn flex-a-beds and then questioned why it took so long...I volunteered my to give up my union rights and deliver the bed and let 2 of the management trainees from The Fort to assemble it! Never got taken up on the offer.

Now, on to the Turkey Pot Pie..obeying the law..only 6 people at my house tomorrow. Wouldn't want the cops patrolling the real businesses..oh, well. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Last edited:
mkpE5cs.jpg
[

I have plenty of gobblers in the backyard for all of you guys.
Come take your pick. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

should have worn pants or shorts with elastic waistband.

Yeah,....I tried a tarp strap, but I bent the hook and got an awful welt from the snap back.......

My wife says I look like a 66 year old Pregnant man..........I will wear my bathrobe all day today while I lie on the couch like a Python digesting a warthog, or something like that.....