ABF | Happy Thanksgiving

Fake News

TB Regular
Credits
Happy Thanksgiving everyone- try and take a moment to remember and appreciate what you’re thankful for.
I’m thankful for so much- but this year I’m thankful for the chance to start anew at ABF. If you’ve been at the company for a long time and don’t quite agree, just remember there are 22,000 Teamsters that would love to be where you are, and where I was fortunate enough to land. Have an awesome long weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone- try and take a moment to remember and appreciate what you’re thankful for.
I’m thankful for so much- but this year I’m thankful for the chance to start anew at ABF. If you’ve been at the company for a long time and don’t quite agree, just remember there are 22,000 Teamsters that would love to be where you are, and where I was fortunate enough to land. Have an awesome long weekend.
Lots of ex yellow people. Pretty sure you will be way happier Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Lots of ex yellow people. Pretty sure you will be way happier Happy Thanksgiving
But you can still be greatful. I bet you have plenty of blessings in your life.
Of course she has plenty of blessings ....she found all of us wonderful guys on TB this year....well most of us anyway....LMAO..
:lmao: :438::lmao:
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you too brother......I wish we could take on more of you guys.....

Of course she has plenty of blessings ....she found all of us wonderful guys on TB this year....well most of us anyway....LMAO..
:lmao: :438::lmao:
Happy Thanksgiving

ren and stimpy GIF
Ren And Stimpy 90S GIF