ABF | Happy Thanksgiving!

canaryinthemine

Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!
Credits
To all my compatriots on here,....I hoist a Glass of (non-alcoholic) Mead...and Toast to You,......before I tuck into my oversized portion of overstuffed Bird......and become one, myself.....

I am Thankful for everyone of you guys,....providing me with entertainment, provocative opinions,.....and fellowship,...for the last decade.....

I might carp about the management,...some of them,....of ABF,.....

But I could never say an Ill Word about any current , former, or aspiring employee of ABF,.....
And I'll expand that to all the other guys who take the time to......peek at what we post here,....and comment.
Union....non-Union,....and, I'm sure.....even a few management guys.........

All of you guys.........as you gaze with heavy-lidded eyes at the TV, while gravy puddles on your shirtfront, dripping off your lips...........

Happy Thanksgiving, Brothers!

To all my compatriots on here,....I hoist a Glass of (non-alcoholic) Mead...and Toast to You,......before I tuck into my oversized portion of overstuffed Bird......and become one, myself.....

I am Thankful for everyone of you guys,....providing me with entertainment, provocative opinions,.....and fellowship,...for the last decade.....

But I could never say an Ill Word about any current , former, or aspiring employee of ABF,.....
And I'll expand that to all the other guys who take the time to......peek at what we post here,....and comment.

All of you guys.........as you gaze with heavy-lidded eyes at the TV, while gravy puddles on your shirtfront, dripping off your lips...........

Well said, Mr. Canary! A glass of good Port raised to you and yours in return. Happy Thanksgiving.

Well-said canary, and Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL who visit T-Boards!

I’m getting an ‘early start’ on imbibing...sipping a glass of Willamette Valley (Oregon) 2017 Pinot Noir. That, of course, is a precursor to The Balvenie Double-Wood 12-year-old Scotch that will....grace the glass...tomorrow.

What is everyone cooking tomorrow? We’re going a little ‘non-traditional’...deep-frying the bird, and a boneless New York roast in the oven!

Well-said canary, and Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL who visit T-Boards!

I’m getting an ‘early start’ on imbibing...sipping a glass of Willamette Valley (Oregon) 2017 Pinot Noir. That, of course, is a precursor to The Balvenie Double-Wood 12-year-old Scotch that will....grace the glass...tomorrow.

What is everyone cooking tomorrow? We’re going a little ‘non-traditional’...deep-frying the bird, and a boneless New York roast in the oven!

I guess our's will be non- traditional also, things are lean, preparing for the fall of Central States, pork & beans and a can of Spam!