XPO | Happy Veterans Day!!

CenturyClass

Lead-side Recruit
Credits
Just wanted to say thank you to all those veterans who served, and are serving currently

But an especially big thank you to all my fellow USMC infantrymen (03XX), the tip of the spear. The ones on the front lines locating, closing with and destroying the enemy. Without you guys, America would not be free.. So thank you. I am proud to be apart of that number.

Just wanted to say thank you to all those veterans who served, and are serving currently

But an especially big thank you to all my fellow USMC infantrymen (03XX), the tip of the spear. The ones on the front lines locating, closing with and destroying the enemy. Without you guys, America would not be free.. So thank you. I am proud to be apart of that number.

Thank you sir.....

US Army Infantryman myself. I suspose the Marines are ok. Thanks for serving devil dog.

Thank you to all who have served, are serving, and will serve. Thanks to all Army vets, Navy vets, Air Force vets, Marine Vets, and Coast Guard vets. All you guys have sacrificed for the good, safety and freedom that we enjoy in this nation. You are deeply appreciated. I really mean that...why? cause I've been there and done that ... 17th Air Force- 616th AC&W Squadron Wasserkuppe Air Station- W. Germany 1969-1972