Yellow | Has Zollars Ever Visited Your Facility?

SuperCourse

It's About The Borders - Idiot
Credits
Just wondering if Zollars has ever been to a facility. I've never seen anyone mention he had. Has he ever set foot on a dock? If not, why? Fear, ignorance, or aloofness? Maybe someone should at least show him a picture of freight.

Why so you can give $ BIll an extra 5% personally, without anyone else knowing about it? Who cares, if he stopped at the terminals. He isn't that stupid.

Boy, am i mistaken. I thought he was asked if he even knew what a center looked like at the last conference call by one of the analysts. He said that he only knew the one that played for the Celtics.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831149#msg831149 date=1274278674]
Why so you can give $ BIll an extra 5% personally, without anyone else knowing about it? Who cares, if he stopped at the terminals. He isn't that stupid.
[/quote]I'm not giving him anything. I'm drawing a pension. By the way, what are you doing on the computer, shouldn't you be mopping some floors? You wouldn't want to lose that custodian gig at the University would you? I know it's not much but it's all you got.

He once stopped at 120 Stroudsburg and a friend of mine walked by. Zollars said "Hello I'm Bill Zollars" and my friend replied, "I'm number 94" refering to his road sen Number and walked away.
The then Terminal Manager turned to Zollars and said "One of our bad attitudes"

Gee, Wonder why?

[quote author=DanSullivan link=topic=80292.msg831169#msg831169 date=1274284962]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831149#msg831149 date=1274278674]
[/quote]I'm not giving him anything. I'm drawing a pension. By the way, what are you doing on the computer, shouldn't you be mopping some floors? You wouldn't want to lose that custodian gig at the University would you? I know it's not much but it's all you got.
[/quote]Since your drawing a pension you have plenty of time to help your husband with some of the house cleaning, then. The same rules apply before the company became YRC. :biglaugh:

During the 28 years I spent as a driver/dockworker at Roadway, I saw a lot of bigwigs on the dock I worked at who would walk around and just glare at you. I use to walk up to them and ask them who they were. Early one morning I heard someone behind me in a trailer I was stripping. I turned around and this bald headed bearded guy put out his hand and said "I'm Bob Stull VP of the Western Division".
Robert Stull went on to become the president of Roadway. That simply gesture of coming in my trailer to shake my hand stayed with me for years.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831344#msg831344 date=1274328742]
Yeah, now he has part of your 15% wages and the reason why YRC has a pension freeze. Snap out of it.
[/quote]Hey Garlic Breath, don't you ever have a good thing to say about anybody? Why don't you shut up for awhile. Everybodies sick of your inane posts that don't make any sense and add nothing to the discourse here. You sound like the lunatic babbling on a street corner that people cross the street to avoid. I don't know if you really are "ill" or it's just a schtick, if it's the former I appologize, if it's the latter then just shut your pie hole. This one will probably get me banned for life....so be it.

[quote author=DanSullivan link=topic=80292.msg831456#msg831456 date=1274377131]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831344#msg831344 date=1274328742]
Yeah, now he has part of your 15% wages and the reason why YRC has a pension freeze. Snap out of it.
[/quote]Hey Garlic Breath, don't you ever have a good thing to say about anybody? Why don't you shut up for awhile. Everybodies sick of your inane posts that don't make any sense and add nothing to the discourse here. You sound like the lunatic babbling on a street corner that people cross the street to avoid. I don't know if you really are "ill" or it's just a schtick, if it's the former I appologize, if it's the latter then just shut your pie hole. This one will probably get me banned for life....so be it.
[/quote] I agree, shut the hell up Garlic Breath. And that goes for you too Spaghetti.

[/quote]How's the house cleaning coming along? Still interested in pursuing a career in the Custodial Arts?

[quote author=mud link=topic=80292.msg831462#msg831462 date=1274378644]
[/quote] I agree, shut the hell up Garlic Breath. And that goes for you too Spaghetti.
[/quote]That is pathetic. You would rather remember a high executive person shaking your hand? I rather remember when Sharon Stone hugged me and sat on my lap at a club in Las Vegas, rather than remembering a guy shaking my hand, who is now taking everyone's wages and freezing their pensions. How do you know if he washed his hands after using the washroom? He only shook your hand, because he was protecting his future financial security, nothing more. Is that where the motivation of the Yes vote came from? :biglaugh:

[/quote]Just for the sake of accuracy, this comment was made in reference to Bob Stull, mentioned in the previous post. Bob Stull left Roadway in late 2005 so I don't see the connection to the 15% or the pension. Stull was a good and very competent man. He is now CEO of Port Logistics Group and I only wish that he had been CEO at YRC, with his decades of transportation experience, rather than the empty suit we got from Yellow. Unlike some, I feel that each man needs to be judged on his own merits and will not stoop to disparaging every management person solely because they are "management". I'll leave that kind of narrow mindedness to others.

[quote author=DanSullivan link=topic=80292.msg831501#msg831501 date=1274389541]
[/quote]Just for the sake of accuracy, this comment was made in reference to Bob Stull, mentioned in the previous post. Bob Stull left Roadway in late 2005 so I don't see the connection to the 15% or the pension. Stull was a good and very competent man. He is now CEO of Port Logistics Group and I only wish that he had been CEO at YRC, with his decades of transportation experience, rather than the empty suit we got from Yellow. Unlike some, I feel that each man needs to be judged on his own merits and will not stoop to disparaging every management person solely because they are "management". I'll leave that kind of narrow mindedness to others.
[/quote]

Two good post today ,Thanks Dan ! :thumbsup:

[/quote]Oh who cares. Yeah, I see a connection, look at Bob's beloved crew now as YRC, their all bums. Why would anyone want to give thanks to management? How can anyone else commit into doing that, and be a Teamster at the same time? It must mean those people who commit in doing that, were never Teamsters to begin with.

Hmmmm

With very few exceptions, I've found myself thanking the lower management at all the terminals I've worked at, more than once. I have been very lucky to work with some of the best talent this company has evidently.

[/quote]
I, too met Bob Stull, early in 2005, when he was President of Roadway. He walked the dock at 342, and talked to anybody who would talk to him. If I remember correctly, he started out as a line haul dispatcher in Cinncinati, or somewhere in Ohio. He worked his way up in operations, and was appointed President after YRC was created by BZ. He seemed like a sharp guy, knew the business, but was probaly appointed to replace Staley to be BZ's yes man. He was replaced by MS later in 2005, I believe.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831550#msg831550 date=1274401483]
[/quote]Oh who cares. Yeah, I see a connection, look at Bob's beloved crew now as YRC, their all bums. Why would anyone want to give thanks to management? How can anyone else commit into doing that, and be a Teamster at the same time? It must mean those people who commit in doing that, were never Teamsters to begin with.
[/quote] Hey Garlic Breath, your turning into an old bastardo.

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=80292.msg831476#msg831476 date=1274381156]
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
[/quote]

Orville Redinbacker didn't have enough popcorn for this much entertainment!!!!!! :biglaugh: