Yellow | Has Zollars Ever Visited Your Facility?

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=80292.msg831561#msg831561 date=1274402705]
Hmmmm

With very few exceptions, I've found myself thanking the lower management at all the terminals I've worked at, more than once. I have been very lucky to work with some of the best talent this company has evidently.
[/quote]
It is a cooperative enterprise. We need competent people in ALL work groups. And I agree with vwaggs there are some VERY talented and dedicated managers at YRC regardless of where they came from. :thumbsup:

bill would stop by my terminal every morning about 7:20AM like clock work and always make a big splash!!! And then I'd flush! Now that I'm retired he shows up at my house about the same time! :biglaugh:

[quote author=mud link=topic=80292.msg831593#msg831593 date=1274408935]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831550#msg831550 date=1274401483]
[quote author=DanSullivan link=topic=80292.msg831501#msg831501 date=1274389541]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=80292.msg831344#msg831344 date=1274328742]
Yeah, now he has part of your 15% wages and the reason why YRC has a pension freeze. Snap out of it.
[/quote]Just for the sake of accuracy, this comment was made in reference to Bob Stull, mentioned in the previous post. Bob Stull left Roadway in late 2005 so I don't see the connection to the 15% or the pension. Stull was a good and very competent man. He is now CEO of Port Logistics Group and I only wish that he had been CEO at YRC, with his decades of transportation experience, rather than the empty suit we got from Yellow. Unlike some, I feel that each man needs to be judged on his own merits and will not stoop to disparaging every management person solely because they are "management". I'll leave that kind of narrow mindedness to others.
[/quote]Oh who cares. Yeah, I see a connection, look at Bob's beloved crew now as YRC, their all bums. Why would anyone want to give thanks to management? How can anyone else commit into doing that, and be a Teamster at the same time? It must mean those people who commit in doing that, were never Teamsters to begin with.
[/quote] Hey Garlic Breath, your turning into an old bastardo.
[/quote]I know what I am, and what you have never been. Are you going have another fantasy of Bob's beloved crew asking for another 5%, and another year for a pension freeze? How important and expensive is that hand shake going to be now? Do I sense another Yes vote for it? :biglaugh:

That is pathetic. You would rather remember a high executive person shaking your hand? I rather remember when Sharon Stone hugged me and sat on my lap at a club in Las Vegas, rather than remembering a guy shaking my hand, who is now taking everyone's wages and freezing their pensions. How do you know if he washed his hands after using the washroom? He only shook your hand, because he was protecting his future financial security, nothing more. Is that where the motivation of the Yes vote came from? :biglaugh:
[/quote] I know how you feel. When I was 4yrs. old, Santa gave me a hug and I sat on his lap. I never got a workshop full of elves and you never got.........

[quote author=DanSullivan link=topic=80292.msg831698#msg831698 date=1274452883]
That is pathetic. You would rather remember a high executive person shaking your hand? I rather remember when Sharon Stone hugged me and sat on my lap at a club in Las Vegas, rather than remembering a guy shaking my hand, who is now taking everyone's wages and freezing their pensions. How do you know if he washed his hands after using the washroom? He only shook your hand, because he was protecting his future financial security, nothing more. Is that where the motivation of the Yes vote came from? :biglaugh:
[/quote]I know how you feel. When I was 4yrs. old, Santa gave me a hug and I sat on his lap. I never got a workshop full of elves and you never got.........

[/quote]Danielle, I know St. Patrick's Day is once a year. You didn't have to wear a quilt/skirt to work everyday, neither. Drink a couple of these :guiness: and your problems will be gone. Maybe mentally, but not physically. :biglaugh: