Averitt | Hauling beer kegs

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Last monday picked up a load of beer(Kegs) at Yuengling in Tampa.....going to LaVernge tn, pulled the load very carefully, all was good until I got to the topend of I285 in ATL,heard a boom. The next day when I got to the customer I told the dock people I may have tipped a couple of kegs over...their reply was....Why did'nt I stop and check the load..I told them we are not allowed to break the seal. heres a few pics...
BEFORE
142y98x.jpg

AFTER
mrd52.jpg

24b5bfs.jpg

All was good the consignee restacked everything and accepted the whole load!

Heres a few pic's of a load of MT's I pulled back to the brewery a couple of months ago;
2wqgb5k.jpg
before
jrqvm9.jpg
after
want to guess what would have looked like with a spring ride trl? Tomorrow I'm delivering a load of MT's this was a hand off ..soooo we will see what happen when I open the doors!

Last monday picked up a load of beer(Kegs) at Yuengling in Tampa.....going to LaVernge tn, pulled the load very carefully, all was good until I got to the topend of I285 in ATL,heard a boom. The next day when I got to the customer I told the dock people I may have tipped a couple of kegs over...their reply was....Why did'nt I stop and check the load..I told them we are not allowed to break the seal. heres a few pics...
BEFORE
142y98x.jpg

AFTER
mrd52.jpg

24b5bfs.jpg

All was good the consignee restacked everything and accepted the whole load!

Looks to me like you did all you could do with what ya had! And like Jack Knife said, airbags would've been nice.

One would be inclined to think they'd use dunnage of some sort, ie airbags, plywood etc... Kudos to you for getting it there in as good of shape as you did.