•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | Have monkeypox? CDC advises no sez, but says ************ 6 feet apart or virtual sez reduce risk

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
https://www.foxnews.com/health/have...*******-6-feet-apart-ovirtual-sez-reduce-risk

The Bible has listed that behavior as extremely risky and usually means death to the deviant ones who defile themselves with the same gender among other things. Its alien to me. Unnatural. Frankly whats wrong with a good woman? God made man and woman to fit one another nicely.

We dont care about what CDC and on down have to say, they destroyed their entire credibility during the Covid era.

Once upon a time long before covid anything coming from CDC was gospel in fiery writ to be followed without question. Not anymore. I just as soon as horselaugh them out of here.

Hookman

Just passing thru on my way home
Premium
It’s 95% a homosexual ailment, they are afraid to deal with it in that context.
I could make some crude suggestions on how to avoid it but that doesn’t seem necessary.
We went through the exact same thing back in the early AIDS days.

It got to where you did not legally have the ability to ask anyone if they had AIDS.
I will love the person as Jesus told me too do in the Bible but I will not condone their sin as the Lord never said to do so in his word. Nor will I play in their pretend world.:1036316054:

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Calling this monkeypox is degrading to monkey's, they didn't cause it. Men having anal sez with men did, put the blame where it's due.
Yep, but just like the behavior in the 'hood, nobody has the stones to call a spade a spade. Anyone with an ounce of honesty knows how to avoid Monkey Pox, but since "they" are a protected class nobody wants to say the obvious out loud.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
I will love the person as Jesus told me too do in the Bible but I will not condone their sin as the Lord never said to do so in his word. Nor will I play in their pretend world.:1036316054:
Same here.
As usual, with these anti-Christian leftists, the truth is always hidden from view. They lie and mislead to avoid facing the facts.
It's easy to avoid Monkey Pox.....keep your hot dog out of another man's buns.
Problem solved.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Yep, but just like the behavior in the 'hood, nobody has the stones to call a spade a spade. Anyone with an ounce of honesty knows how to avoid Monkey Pox, but since "they" are a protected class nobody wants to say the obvious out loud.

Call out the black on black crime in the hood- your a R#$!#$!%Rt
call out monkey pox for what it is- your a homophobe

honesty has been taken out of the language

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Call out the black on black crime in the hood- your a R#$!#$!%Rt
call out monkey pox for what it is- your a homophobe

honesty has been taken out of the language
Just deny it.
5% of the population is committing a majority of the homicides almost all against their own people.
So who does ignoring that little fact help, maybe the clan because it sure ain’t helping blacks.
Unless they face the problem it’ll never get any better either

For this reason a man shall leave his mother and father and cleave unto his wife and they will be one flesh
Yes and I offer Proverbs 31 as a testament.

Even today after the divorce we are sometimes functioning as a team. We dont expect to ever be involved with marriage or dating or any of that mess. Once was quite enough. Throw in a go around against Cancer and its effects the first year and then the post chemo time of 6 plus years... I consider that a lost time block in life.

We had I think 16 years now since then. Most people who have what she had wont get 5 so... we had a good run.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock