Yellow | Have they issued the 2010 stock options yet?

[quote author=Gondofini link=topic=79277.msg822116#msg822116 date=1271444871]
Been on a LOA since last October and am wondering where the second stock options are.
[/quote]

Yes they have been....... Go to www.fidelity.com and check or register I guess........ I'm not sure what you have to do since I already had a account there with a previous employer....... I went there today and I had my 337 stock options at 3.74 which were last years or the first one. that was under unaccepted grants and then the others there was 6,472 options at the 0.48 cent grant price which were the price the second options were granted for........ They even had a value for them which was like 1,239 or so dollars......... don't know how they came up with that total price........ If I find out anything else I will post it........Let me know how it goes.........

I got 5,424 worthless options!! :chairshot: Don't we have to wait to cash them out. I guess they are leaving it up to us with the fidelity acct. I never bothered to check.

[quote author=truckinusa link=topic=79277.msg822143#msg822143 date=1271454510]
I got 5,424 worthless options!! :chairshot: Don't we have to wait to cash them out. I guess they are leaving it up to us with the fidelity acct. I never bothered to check.
[/quote]

I believe you can cash them out now.......... You would get like 16 cents a share since the stock closed at 64 cents a share today........ minus the 48 cent grant price the rest is yours................Glad you gave up your pension and $3.00 to $4.00 an hour to get this..........