Reddaway | Have U seen audit goons?

usftrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I am now convinced that this link was the purpose of alot of audits going on at YRC regional terminals the past few months, However the DHL buyout rumors still weigh heavy in the back of my mind.

When you get through the article, can anybody tell me what an unnecessary activity is?:1036316054: Is that like corporate company paid vacations?:hysterical:

YRC Worldwide To Record Non-Cash Impairment Charges

USFtrucker, It would appear that a statment made in that arena would infer to the restructuring coming to eliminate abundant overlap in capacity and labor.
No they are not admitting they take usless corporate vacations, even if they did, this statement is for the press and shareholders and in no way would the powers admit to frivelous activities. In a nut shell what they are saying is gett ready we are going to rectify this by streamlining our operations and becomeing efficient again. They better have a fix for going from 65pps to 12pps in 1 year. Can't blame all that on Bestway now can we......

you know you can be very insightful when you want to be. I see your reputation is going up. Glad you stuck around. so what you mean is we aren't actually paranoid if they really are out to get us.

USftrucker,
Did not think you were personally blaming Bestway, just a comment.
To answer youre question pps is (price per share) refering to the stock.

USftrucker,
Did not think you were personally blaming Bestway, just a comment.
To answer youre question pps is (price per share) refering to the stock.

Yeah, it's not bestway's fault directly. But there sure brought us (USF), down into the biggest black hole I've ever been in. And the gravity is killing me. This is all directly due to the decisions made by the suits, that have dragged other companies down.

I firmly believe above all, that they are putting into place, their people, to get done what they want done.

Reddaway is pretty much gone:Zzzz:

It's bumpy all over!The audit team was in the holland system a couple months ago looking around, 2 men and a fine a$$ women.:1036316054: