ODFL | Hazmat fines

It is a mystery to me why I can go to any store anywhere and pick up batteries of all kinds.

But when I try to ship a ****ing battery anywhere, small, big, tiny or anything if its a battery I cannot ship it.

Hmmmm....

It is a mystery to me why I can go to any store anywhere and pick up batteries of all kinds.

But when I try to ship a ****ing battery anywhere, small, big, tiny or anything if its a battery I cannot ship it.

Hmmmm....
Some people have positive experiences with batteries, some have negative. Unfortunately you seem to be in the latter group.

Some people have positive experiences with batteries, some have negative. Unfortunately you seem to be in the latter group.
You are a idiot.

I was in the process of shipping some weapons light batteries to another Country as a assistance gift two years ago and they were in the retail store packaging that was sold by the gun shop here.

None of the physical shipping offices allowed those specific batteries to go overseas. There was no way.

Each little battery has to be individually packed for air travel and by the time you got through the whole rigmarole of packing to ensure absolute safety you would have sunk more dollars than it was worth into the whole situation.

I try to be brief and not write too ******* much into these posts and assumptions from you or others require much more detail. So stupid.

negative? Certainly. It is also balanced with positivity. If I needed a positive thing it was the ignore list of which you are now part of here to go with the other idiots who do nothing but give me a hard time without first thinking through the situation I present.

And people wonder why I stopped giving a tinkers damn.

Oh yes. Three Phase Current.

A common ground. Then has to choose which rail to run on. Not both.

HE HE HE.
False. Typically no ground in a Delta configuration, only in a wye configuration. Connecting between two nodes in either 3 phase config gives 208 volts. Between a node and ground/neutral in a wye configuration gives 120 volts. Once again, oh never mind...