Yellow | Headsets

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
Myself and most of the guys I know have been using blue parrots for the last 5 or more years. The sound quality is great but they just don't seem that durable. Anybody have any suggestions on something else to try that you have had good results with? Thanks!

Blue Parrot is the best out there and you can order some replacement parts for them on line . Best thing I found is not to stick your head more than 15% out the window at 46 mph to spit chew at Iowa squirrels on HWY 9 , they can fall off your head ! :shift:

i believe it’s the 220, the sound is great and also has both ear pieces so you can use it as a headset for music of whatever. be sure to only use one ear while driving . Georgia DOT officer seen it on my dash and asked if i wore it while driving . of course i told him i removed one ear piece before driving. i’ve had it about a year and no problems yet.

Myself and most of the guys I know have been using blue parrots for the last 5 or more years. The sound quality is great but they just don't seem that durable. Anybody have any suggestions on something else to try that you have had good results with? Thanks!
I have a radio box and the radio I have came with built in Bluetooth and a microphone. When I have a phone call I attach the microphone to the seatbelt across my chest and the call comes through the radio speakers. It works great for me. I figured why spend the extra for a headset when the radio already has a Bluetooth. It’s like driving in your car….

I have seen the 220 for over $200...that's why I thought I would get some feedback on them...lots of money for a poor Teamster!
i was with roadway and then yrc for 29.5 years. was laid off in 2012 when they closed the breakbulk i was at. for four years i worked part time with yrc and the company i’m with currently. i was planning on coming back but when the time came this company offered a pay raise and 4 weeks vacation. so i stayed. best decision i ever made. roadway was a great job and provided the pathway to my current job. will never regret being there but glad i’m out of the freight business

Seems like the older Blue Parrots from 10 years ago lasted longer and generally held up better than the newer ones ive had. That first one I bought in 2009 lasted about 6 years until the main talk / answer / call button got stuck inside the body. I have tried a the Blue Tiger but have had issues with them and gotten 2 of them replaced from the factory free of charge ( great customer service from Blue Tiger btw I must say ) but bought another plain Blue Parrot 250 to fill the void and don’t much use the Tiger anymore.

I've recently up graded from the blue Parrott b350xt to the b450xt. I ain't happy. The sound quality is bad. Sounds like the first ever phone call. Listening to music ain't fun no more.

I've recently up graded from the blue Parrott b350xt to the b450xt. I ain't happy. The sound quality is bad. Sounds like the first ever phone call. Listening to music ain't fun no more.
I use a 450 also and like someone else said, I thought the old 250 held up better.

I have a radio box and the radio I have came with built in Bluetooth and a microphone. When I have a phone call I attach the microphone to the seatbelt across my chest and the call comes through the radio speakers. It works great for me. I figured why spend the extra for a headset when the radio already has a Bluetooth. It’s like driving in your car….
What is this radio box you speak of?