Yellow | Headsets

Haven't used blue tiger in like 9 or 10 year's was a piece of garbage back then compared to that original ugly blue parrot. My 450 been holding up but nothing special compared to older models.

Recently seen these bone conduction headphones made by aftershokz figured I would give them a try they are great outside of the truck but inside I find myself cranking them up full blast to hear and give off a lot of vibration when max volume. Although how well they work will very from person to person based on how well they hold tight against your head and your body fat.

Myself and most of the guys I know have been using blue parrots for the last 5 or more years. The sound quality is great but they just don't seem that durable. Anybody have any suggestions on something else to try that you have had good results with? Thanks!
My Blue Parrot 450 lasted about 1 1/2 yrs, and then the battery died. Blue Parrot website said the battery is non-replaceable and to buy a new one. But Amazon sells the replacement battery for $13 and YouTube has a video showing how to replace it. I replaced it and it works fine. 13 small screws and an unplug/plug in to fix it.

Myself and most of the guys I know have been using blue parrots for the last 5 or more years. The sound quality is great but they just don't seem that durable. Anybody have any suggestions on something else to try that you have had good results with? Thanks!
Air pods are the way to go. I had the same problem with Blue Parrots