FedEx Freight | Health insurance increases for 2010 ...

Point taken River17.

I still do not like his way of forcing people to have it. And I'm not happy with the Government involvement one bit. That is my opinion and you know what they say about them...

princess :clap:

You are correct.
The Supreme Court may eventually have to decide if the government
can force anyone to buy anything against their will.
Besides the so called 30 million people that do not have insurance now is because they can not afford to buy it in the first place.
And among those 30 million are many young folks under the age of 30 that do not feel like spending their beer money to buy health insurance.
The whole ObamaCare was a fraud to increase the public sector employee roles, and a way for the bureaucracy to grow to buy votes.

:wavey:

It's pretty funny...when I sit here reading about Health Care...when it ALL boils down to MONEY for the owners. When I was an owner, I would maximize profits at "all costs"... If anyone gave me a way to charge you more money for ME & MY Family.... I would "do-it"

Capitalism ROCKS.... It's the driving force for inovation...with-out it...I'm Moving. It's delusional to think The Gov't can do anything correct.... They are a bunch of time clock punchers, sucking all the power, steeling all the money, and tell US.."Everything is fine".

We are a nation of fast food & Prisons.... because >>> "free markets" are being applied.. McDonald to San Quenten... ALL run by Capitalists, making money off your pleasure, or your screw-up...either way.... "It's ALL about the money, .. HONEY"

I get sick...I better have Insurance from a PRIVATE Co..... The VA can't even keep there surgical tools sanitized.

I'll stick with those..Capitialist competing for MY money...over some re-regurgitated clock puncher, who fills out 75 forms "while I'm dying in bed...wtf

Health Care...or ANYTHING else..will "never" work ...with-out Capitalism. Breast feeding the masses NEVER works.... the milk is gone, hOpE & cHaNge "Sucks"

Thats my story...and I'm sticking to it....lol

Stay Frosty

It's pretty funny...when I sit here reading about Health Care...when it ALL boils down to MONEY for the owners. When I was an owner, I would maximize profits at "all costs"... If anyone gave me a way to charge you more money for ME & MY Family.... I would "do-it"

Capitalism ROCKS.... It's the driving force for inovation...with-out it...I'm Moving. It's delusional to think The Gov't can do anything correct.... They are a bunch of time clock punchers, sucking all the power, steeling all the money, and tell US.."Everything is fine".

We are a nation of fast food & Prisons.... because >>> "free markets" are being applied.. McDonald to San Quenten... ALL run by Capitalists, making money off your pleasure, or your screw-up...either way.... "It's ALL about the money, .. HONEY"

I get sick...I better have Insurance from a PRIVATE Co..... The VA can't even keep there surgical tools sanitized.

I'll stick with those..Capitialist competing for MY money...over some re-regurgitated clock puncher, who fills out 75 forms "while I'm dying in bed...wtf

Health Care...or ANYTHING else..will "never" work ...with-out Capitalism. Breast feeding the masses NEVER works.... the milk is gone, hOpE & cHaNge "Sucks"

Thats my story...and I'm sticking to it....lol

Stay Frosty

Woody :clapping:

You are correct.
Even Fidel Castro had to come out this week
to say that Communism has not worked worth
a darn for Cuba either.
Just that Obama has not figured it out yet.
But November will give him and all his marxists friends a huge wake up call.

I'm rooting for the wake up call in november .... yessir .. I am

whats the word ...

oh yes ... CHANGE

I'm counting on it ...
better yet .. voting for it.

:6788:

I'm rooting for the wake up call in november .... yessir .. I am

whats the word ...

oh yes ... CHANGE

I'm counting on it ...
better yet .. voting for it.

:6788:

slackdragon :clapping:

Right On!!!!. Right On!!!!!
Get ready for long waiting lines at the voting booths.
Luckily, we have early voting here.

BTW:
Kyle Busch is nipping at the heels of Denny Hamlin in Richmond.

from what I heard is that when this whole government health care thing kicks in, the feds will be taking another tax out of our checks each week. the tax is called Health Care Reform Act Tax. I dont know how true it is, but it is something worth looking up. Tax, tax, tax.

from what I heard is that when this whole government health care thing kicks in, the feds will be taking another tax out of our checks each week. the tax is called Health Care Reform Act Tax. I dont know how true it is, but it is something worth looking up. Tax, tax, tax.

Packerfan :clapping:

The end game of ObamaCare is to make health care so expensive for the employers, so that they will just drop your plan and pay the fine. In the end the only choice you will have is the single payer plan from the government, where you will take a number and sit and wait like you do at the DMV.
Then the government will decide whether you are worthwhile saving or if they will just give you a pain pill so you can go and die as quickly as possible.

:Emoticon_digging:

The Obama care plan exists for no other reason than to to give Barry a legacy.

The Democratic party powers knew early on the Obama had nothing to offer.

Just "change you can believe in"....

The question remained...how do we justify this President?...

Simple...lets establish a legacy long before his departure...

Obie has managed to achieve what no other has...national health care.

This was realized thru scare tactics and those on the hill looking towards their next re-election....nothing more.

Obie is most likey a one termer...unless by some miracle he is re-elected...at this point that seems unlikely.

Guilt lies on both sides of the aisle..."lets make out first minority President a resounding success"...regardless of his qualifications (or lack thereof).

Pathetic.

Rat

no he isn't wrong corp greed is wrong... If your child was in college he or she was covered.... they covered pre conditions if you were in a group such as fed ex or conway..... just another reason to raise rates and lower thier bottom line..... not a supporter of obama but I also don't agree with corp greed..... a true and tried worker...

You mean the millions that will now be paying insurance premiums? Which is better? They use the emergency room as their health care, which we pay the tab for if they have no means, or they pay for their own policies? Which is better? A family has a member get sick and they lose everything they own because they have a little money or have the mega giant behemoth insurance companies wrestle with the hospitals to get the cost lowered?

Would you rather pay for everyone's health care where it's not apparent or have people pay for their own?

You seem to think it's horrible that people get what they pay for when they pay for insurance. "Sorry I had melanoma when I was 6 years old. It's come back now that I'm 45." They shouldn't cover it?

Talk about your death panels. Between the republicans and the insurance companies, we'd probably have a a third fewer people here.
hi guys,,,
yes in my view he means the same.In my view blue is better one as compare to the others.Yes they use the emergency room as their health care.No i haven't experienced that a single case that a family has a member get sick and they lose everything they own because they have a little money or have the mega giant behemoth insurance companies wrestle with the hospitals to get the cost lowered.

hi guys,,,
yes in my view he means the same.In my view blue is better one as compare to the others.Yes they use the emergency room as their health care.No i haven't experienced that a single case that a family has a member get sick and they lose everything they own because they have a little money or have the mega giant behemoth insurance companies wrestle with the hospitals to get the cost lowered.
supplemental insurance minneapolis