FedEx Freight | health insurance

I know everyone hates the union, but we do have Great health insurance with low deductible....que the union bashers, no I don't work here.

Without a contract they're free to change the healthcare benefits as they see fit. That's why they hire guys like Exlax to persuade you to stay union free.

My wife has serious cardiac issues and has had numerous procedures done. I feel very fortunate to have the coverage that we have we have had fee issues with anything. .. go ahead bash away I am just grateful for what I have
I had way over a hundred thousand and the most I paid out of pocket was fifteen hundred... No complaints...

I know everyone hates the union, but we do have Great health insurance with low deductible....que the union bashers, no I don't work here.

I might hate the Teamsters, but not everybody does. ;) I've acknowledged many times most of their negotiated health care is superb. Just not worth the tradeoff to me.

My insurance sucks, now cost me $8400 a year in premiums for 2 people and our deductible is now $13700 a year. That's a guarantee of 8400 a year out of pocket, a total of 22,100 out of pocket before they pay a dime.

To think that Obamacare's bottom of the barrel plan is equal to the FedEx plan is absurd.

Uncle Freddy said the cost of healthcare was outpacing our growth so they decided to pass along a greater portion of the burden to the employees.

I might hate the Teamsters, but not everybody does. ;) I've acknowledged many times most of their negotiated health care is superb. Just not worth the tradeoff to me.

My insurance sucks, now cost me $8400 a year in premiums for 2 people and our deductible is now $13700 a year. That's a guarantee of 8400 a year out of pocket, a total of 22,100 out of pocket before they pay a dime.

To think that Obamacare's bottom of the barrel plan is equal to the FedEx plan is absurd.

Well atleast your honest and say the union healthcare is suberb, half these nit-wits on here will say our healthcare plans are just as good as the union plans.

Why is fed ex insurance the equivalent to the bottom of the tier of obama care
The bottom tier obamacare plan for 2016 is $224 per month premium with a $6500 deductible . I don't pay close to either one of those for fedex insurance. Get back to us when you have something to cry about that is actually factual.. in the meantime you can check obummercare plans and pricing at www.healthcare.gov.