Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

HealthCare

Who Cares

Great job on the latest healthcare handout. As usual the IT department did a knockout job riddled with errors. I guess this rollout was a byproduct of healthcare.gov.

First off those of us who don't sit in an office and don't have access to company e-mail you give a paper handout.The links that you give are 65-67 characters long. upper case, lower case, and numbers Try to type that into a browser without a typo. You must know there is ways to make a link shorter.

If you login to your company HR website following the given instructions the first link "Union Cover Letter" is all about the non -Union employees.

Then if you go to the Employee Health Care Enrollment Form the tab opens with the name Spencer Industries on it. I guess someone couldn't be bothered to rename the file.

Now this part doesn't have to do with the IT department but is a contradiction the Union agreement that we are still working under. Page seven of the "Union benefits at a glance" says "Medical: All levels of coverage are company paid" in big bold letters. But then you want a form returned for payroll deductions. Trying to backdoor us again David?

Now compare the plans between the nons and the Union workers. For the price of my dues, $63, I get better coverage plus Union representation.

For those who are having a hard time getting the links here they are:
For the Union members: Brainshark

For the Non-Union slaves: Brainshark