Heat

There is nothing "manly" about TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!

I have never been on a job where when I became exhausted from HEAT (because I was young and invincible--which applies to few nutters in this thread), was I ever threatened to "keep working or you're fired".

Outdoor work of ANY KIND in summer HEAT will knock the "toughest -I don need no stinking water- guys" to their knees.

Shake and Bake or Hydrate and Survive.
- - -
I'm a dodgy codger yet rarely suffer heat exhaustion for I am not throwing coke or food, just ambling along highways in a well cooled freightshaker.
- - -
Moneyman01,
I'm shore by now you halve learnt that GT has some Prison fantasies. They stem from his many years using illicit drugs therefore sometimes (or oft times) he has difficulties discerning reality from dreamland.
He is OUR GT, and while some want to be (like) him, none will ever surpass him.

CHEERS!!

There is nothing "manly" about TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!

I have never been on a job where when I became exhausted from HEAT (because I was young and invincible--which applies to few nutters in this thread), was I ever threatened to "keep working or you're fired".

Outdoor work of ANY KIND in summer HEAT will knock the "toughest -I don need no stinking water- guys" to their knees.

Shake and Bake or Hydrate and Survive.
- - -
I'm a dodgy codger yet rarely suffer heat exhaustion for I am not throwing coke or food, just ambling along highways in a well cooled freightshaker.
- - -
Moneyman01,
I'm shore by now you halve learnt that GT has some Prison fantasies. They stem from his many years using illicit drugs therefore sometimes (or oft times) he has difficulties discerning reality from dreamland.
He is OUR GT, and while some want to be (like) him, none will ever surpass him.

CHEERS!!

I know that water isn't enough, I'm going to start taking a bottle of poweraid with me, I had a doc appt today, I told her what happened, she said one of the best things is pickle juice, which I happen to love, she said not alot of it but it will replace electrolytes and stuff as good or better than the gatoraid poweraid type stuff.

Temps are way below normal this week so we all get a bit of a break!!

WHY?.....sorry, wrong thread.

Never heard till I red the post that Pickle Juice is a Grand Hydration Fluid.
Means I need buy more Vlassic Pickles at the next DolGen outlet.
- - -
R rest areas still referred to as pickle parks??

Last edited by a moderator: