Yellow | Help for our Pensions still on track !!!

GREAT NEWS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!!...Our Pension Relief is still on track in President Biden's Stimulus Package !!! it looks like we have a very good chance to get it past !!! Go here and like this page for more info on the Brothers and Sisters who are working hard to save our pensions for us !!! https://www.facebook.com/TeamPenCrisis
thank you President Biden and the Democratic Party .. and all of the hard workers that brought this news

I am not goofing around here, this is a serious question and any help from people who understand this would be greatly appreciated!

Currently Central States has about 10 billion and runs a negative 2 billion a year so it will run out of money in 5 years.
I rounded the numbers off but that is what I understand to be the current situation.

The bill going through the Senate gas 80 or 81 billion for pension bailout.

There are 100 to 300 pension plans that have financial problems.

I have no idea if this is accurate but I heard Central States was going to get about 5 billion.

My old school math says that will get us 2 or 2 and a half years, but I am reading the pension should be good for 25 years.

What am I missing or not understanding?

Thanks in advance for an education on the topic!

I am not goofing around here, this is a serious question and any help from people who understand this would be greatly appreciated!

Currently Central States has about 10 billion and runs a negative 2 billion a year so it will run out of money in 5 years.
I rounded the numbers off but that is what I understand to be the current situation.

The bill going through the Senate gas 80 or 81 billion for pension bailout.

There are 100 to 300 pension plans that have financial problems.

I have no idea if this is accurate but I heard Central States was going to get about 5 billion.

My old school math says that will get us 2 or 2 and a half years, but I am reading the pension should be good for 25 years.

What am I missing or not understanding?

Thanks in advance for an education on the topic!

Don't worry about it. The taxpayer is on the hook now, the pipeline is open, sky's the limit. It's just like being a public sector pension.

When I am planning a retirement timeline I do worry about it! It's kind of important!

The government is in now, they'll backstop the pension no matter how poorly it is managed by the teamsters. Once they're in, there is no way to get out.

The government is in now, they'll backstop the pension no matter how poorly it is managed by the teamsters. Once they're in, there is no way to get out.
Seriously? You will base your future on that thought process? Don't get me wrong I hope what you say is correct but man that is hard to plan things around.