Estes | Help, thinking of transfering to Dallas TX

jmj

TB Lurker
Credits
I have almost 5 years seniority with Estes. Where would i be in seniority? What number out of how many? What kind of runs are there? What kind of run could i get with my seniority?
I know i got to do extra board for 90 days before seniority kicks in. Where do your e/b guys run down there?
NO HUB!!

any info thanks.

windy city runner

Ya, I would like to know about that to, being that they seem to like to get rid of our Linehaul around here, I got 8.5 years Linehaul, 1 year 8 months Hub, Utility time that means nothing, and a little City time.

Y'all should run teams together out of Dallas. They have more teams than you can shake a stick at. 5 years will get you both $180,000+ grand a year to split. Don't think 5 years will get your wallet fat on a solo schedule out of there. Then again, terminals are few and far in between with the exception of Temple, Ft Worth and Longview but extraboard couldn't be that bad.

Y'all should run teams together out of Dallas. They have more teams than you can shake a stick at. 5 years will get you both $180,000+ grand a year to split. Don't think 5 years will get your wallet fat on a solo schedule out of there. Then again, terminals are few and far in between with the exception of Temple, Ft Worth and Longview but extraboard couldn't be that bad.

Someone has started a rumor in DAL that as soon as FTW gets in there new terminal, the Hub will be moving from DAL to FTW... I don't think that's going to be a good idea... But as they say in Virginia, sometimes I don't see the "Big Picture"...LMAO

I'm thinking about applying at the Dallas terminal.. They currently have linehaul, team, and utility positions open!