•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | Here Are The 14 Republican Senators Who Voted To Advance Gun Control Bill

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Here Are The Names Of The Fourteen GOP Senators:

• Texas Sen. John Cornyn
  • Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
  • Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt
  • North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr
  • West Virginia Sen. Shelley Capito
  • Louisiana Sen. Bill Cassidy
  • Maine Sen. Susan Collins
  • Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst
  • South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham
  • Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski
  • Ohio Sen. Rob Portman
  • Utah Sen. Mitt Romney of
  • North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis
  • Indiana Sen. Todd Young
  • https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/22/14-republican-senators-voted-advance-gun-control-bill/
Scumbags, turncoat backstabbing pukes.

flybynite

Premium
Looks like a lot of familiar names. These RINO s.o.b,’ s ought to just join the other party of commies. They are ball less wimps. Give me 5 minutes in a cage and we’ll have a pile of human mush, especially Mitch, Mitt, Murkowski, Lindsey and Collins. Worthless. I wonder if they get a nice long kiss wait…………I wouldn’t doubt they’re the ones kissing Pelosi’s ring. WAKE UP and vote these bozo’s OUT.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
Here Are The Names Of The Fourteen GOP Senators:

• Texas Sen. John Cornyn
  • Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
  • Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt
  • North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr
  • West Virginia Sen. Shelley Capito
  • Louisiana Sen. Bill Cassidy
  • Maine Sen. Susan Collins
  • Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst
  • South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham
  • Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski
  • Ohio Sen. Rob Portman
  • Utah Sen. Mitt Romney of
  • North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis
  • Indiana Sen. Todd Young
  • https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/22/14-republican-senators-voted-advance-gun-control-bill/
Scumbags, turncoat backstabbing pukes.
I thought globalist Pat Toomey was gonna vote for this too.
He is a lame duck, so I guess he can pick and choose which things to screw us on.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Benjamin Franklin quote: People willing to trade their freedom for  temporary security deserve...

Michigan Bill

I live Here
Here is the problem
If/when the Reps retake the govt
These people are plenty happy to play along with the status quo

And what would any of this done to prevent Uvalde?
The cops are about as good as labor unions, sounds great, useless in reality. Yet we have to pay for both.

Big government bureaucracy was on open display at uvalde. These aren't the Frank Hamer days. An irate redneck was literally more effective than a chicken **** police force. I wonder how many traffic citations they wrote before they were bothered?

The uvalde shooting was the most obvious event yet that shows how useless the government and gun laws are.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Here is the problem
If/when the Reps retake the govt
These people are plenty happy to play along with the status quo

And what would any of this done to prevent Uvalde?
None of it stops what happened in Uvalde. None of it. There is too many other avenues to obtain a weapon for it to be stopped, therefore mental illness cures is the only potential slow down to the mass shootings. We already know that the red flag laws and stricter background checks cure nothing.
These idiots in Washington felt like they needed to "do something". They're too busy trying to get votes to realize that sometimes doing nothing is the better choice when doing something violates the rights of law abiding citizens.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Looks like they actually passed it in Senate tonight.
The Repubes who voted for this just gave their primary competition good fodder for the election campaigns. If they don't use it against them in the primaries they really don't want to replace the incumbent.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
The ultimate goal for these leftists is to take away all guns, these shootings are just being used to reach their ultimate goal, and these ignorant Republicans fell for it......again.
They want the red flag laws implemented nation wide, that way they can take the guns away from everyone that gets ACCUSED of being a public threat, all while those same red flag laws don't have language where the defendants get a publicly paid for defense team. So if they can't afford the defense, which most can't, they'll be forced to make a plea and forfeit their guns to end the case.
Bottom line, they took the man's guns away for a mere accusation. Don't be surprised when it happens to someone you know. This is their strategy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock