Here is a cool pic

How did a GMC tractor get the nickname a Jimmy . remember the song six days on the road when he says just passed me a jimmy and a white i been passing everything in sight ...

How did a GMC tractor get the nickname a Jimmy . remember the song six days on the road when he says just passed me a jimmy and a white i been passing everything in sight ...
Say "GM" over and over faster and faster and then tell me what it sounds like. :smile new:

Thats true to just thought it would ryme a little better . Dont think GMC would like the C removed they dont want anybody to forget the C is there signature for Corporation ..

Thats true to just thought it would ryme a little better . Dont think GMC would like the C removed they dont want anybody to forget the C is there signature for Corporation ..
Maybe that's the reason they changed the name to Volvo.:1036316054:

Mack was owned for a few years by Renault before Volvo bought the product line. The engine blocks had the Renault logo cast on them during that time. Mack highway units have used Volvo engines since 2010 to meet emission standards. Mack is an internationaly recognized brand.
Mack sure has a long history. Still would like to take the tour in Macungie some day.