Here is a cool pic

Blue laws still in effect in Bergen County, New Jersey and we want to keep it that way. :smile new:
(And we don't pump our own gas in New Jersey either and we like it that way.)
We had a little bagel shop that was only open till 12:30 PM on Sundays. My dad used to buy the paper there and some little odds and ends. But nothing else was open on Sundays. Times have changed

I don't know if this is the right thread.
This is TOSE INC. Owned by Leonard Tose who got rich in the business around Philly. And bought the Philadelphia Eagles.
Sad story is he became an alcoholic and gambling addict and lost everything in Atlantic City.
We had 2 brothers whose father was a Steward at Tose.

24273472_1624814520914813_5030929526410655318_o.md.jpeg

I noticed that the owner of the Philadelphia 76ers is owner of the company who somehow is involved in Yellow's debt. The company is Apollo.

I don't know if this is the right thread.
This is TOSE INC. Owned by Leonard Tose who got rich in the business around Philly. And bought the Philadelphia Eagles.
Sad story is he became an alcoholic and gambling addict and lost everything in Atlantic City.
We had 2 brothers whose father was a Steward at Tose.

24273472_1624814520914813_5030929526410655318_o.md.jpeg
I remember Tose. I could be wrong but I think they had a terminal in Ridgefield, NJ for a time.

I remember Tose. I could be wrong but I think they had a terminal in Ridgefield, NJ for a time.
I looked something up. It said he had 700 trucks.
I don't know if they were based in Bridgeport PA. That's right next to Norristown. Near Valley Forge and King Of Prussia. We ran that area until one of Yellow's COO'S.

I looked something up. It said he had 700 trucks.
I don't know if they were based in Bridgeport PA. That's right next to Norristown. Near Valley Forge and King Of Prussia. We ran that area until one of Yellow's COO'S.
I think he bought Fowler Williams in Scranton. He painted all their trucks pink