Here is a cool pic

Tri, I believe that was Fairview. Right on 1 and 9 just before the Red Star terminal. Later became Tose Fowler. With the pink trucks! Pink B 61s. Something was wrong with that!
Fowler Williams also had a small terminal on 3rd Ave in South Kearny, NJ near the Coca Cola plant.

Tri, I believe that was Fairview. Right on 1 and 9 just before the Red Star terminal. Later became Tose Fowler. With the pink trucks! Pink B 61s. Something was wrong with that!
Yes FC, that's it, thanks for the clarification. And yes, I certainly also remember the pink F&W tractors. 😲

He was married 5 times.
One was a Liberty Bell Eagles cheerleader.
Could've been for one of them.
He seems like he lived a radical life.
If you look him up.
$60 million lost to Atlantic City.
He lived in a Hotel room at the end of his life.

How about North Penn. They had a terminal right off Rt. 22 in Easton, PA.
New Penn had a terminal in Easton also.
Our weights and scales guy started there. And a couple other guys who were here when I started, worked there. They're all retired now. Some passed away.

I figure by the time Yellow is done messing around, they'll have terminals right near where New Penn had them 30 years or more ago.

Big brains to take 100 years to figure out that the terminals never really had to close or move. Because they'll be right back there. Just 100 years later. When the property value increased 1000x.
Big brains

Yes FC, that's it, thanks for the clarification. And yes, I certainly also remember the pink F&W tractors. 😲

He was married 5 times.
One was a Liberty Bell Eagles cheerleader.
Could've been for one of them.
He seems like he lived a radical life.
If you look him up.
$60 million lost to Atlantic City.
He lived in a Hotel room at the end of his life.
There is a short flick on espn+ about Mr Tose. Kind of lays it out there just like you said.

I texted the older of the 2 brothers whose father was a Steward at Tose.
The older one actually started there. He worked at their Norristown, Philly, Reading and King of Prussia terminals.
He said the pic I posted was taken on BlackHorse. Near Norristown or Bridgeport but that existed before his time.

I don't know if all of them terminals existed at the same time of not. Seems like they were very close together if so.
Those towns aren't very far apart..and we covered 3 of those towns from our one terminal a few years back.

I texted the older of the 2 brothers whose father was a Steward at Tose.
The older one actually started there. He worked at their Norristown, Philly, Reading and King of Prussia terminals.
He said the pic I posted was taken on BlackHorse. Near Norristown or Bridgeport but that existed before his time.

I don't know if all of them terminals existed at the same time of not. Seems like they were very close together if so.
Those towns aren't very far apart..and we covered 3 of those towns from our one terminal a few years back.
Little pink Mack

You sure got fired a lot.
No, not exactly. Unlike so many blowhards who p*ss and moan about a job they don't like but lack the onions to change, I left for better situations if I was unhappy. But hey, that's just me. :smile new:

PS - Only had 3 permanent jobs where I held seniority, at all the others I worked casual, both P&D and road. Never got fired from any of them.