Here is the main reason I don't play the lottery giving up your indenity to claim the winings.

That amount of money you could buy a lot of security. .. I'll take it and give her a share for the lost of my identity. ... no problem ...:wee:

from what i have read in a previous account of a lottery winner, he (or) she went to a financial advisor who then got the owner into some sort of LLC and from there, that person was unknown.

so it stands to reason, win more than say 10 million dollars, go seek a professional advisor.

in another story, someone sent his/her attorney to go pick up the check. now in THAT instance, the check was photographed, the owners name WAS on it, but NO pics of the actual owner. at least that way, that person can walk freely about and no one would be the wiser.

from what i have read in a previous account of a lottery winner, he (or) she went to a financial advisor who then got the owner into some sort of LLC and from there, that person was unknown.

so it stands to reason, win more than say 10 million dollars, go seek a professional advisor.

in another story, someone sent his/her attorney to go pick up the check. now in THAT instance, the check was photographed, the owners name WAS on it, but NO pics of the actual owner. at least that way, that person can walk freely about and no one would be the wiser.
They could hire Big Dave to hide them under his hat when in public???

I don't play the lottery. If I spend money I want something to show for it. Those who oversee the lottery in this state are paid around 300K. A very small percentage really goes to education which is where the proceeds are supposed to go.
as long as i get my money, i could care less where the rest goes. my state (by law) is supposed to have a yearly accounting of all monies taken in and dispersed....

i still wait for that, oh by about 40+ years now. and if one calls the lottery, one is told, "it's coming"

Could one trust big dave??? What if he just had a sticky bun??? And I'm not talking Donna.

68MjDhy.jpg

How could you not trust the man in the coop??

Sure who wouldn't want to come into some really big pot of gold.
Although if it should happen to anyone they should have the right to spend it the way they want.
Without folks attempting to bleed it away from them.

The other rip off of lotteries,is that when you opt for a lump sum you get less then half of the total winnings.
Also you paid the tax on the dollars you spent on the tickets.
However after the US & state governments take out their share you even have less.

Sure who wouldn't want to come into some really big pot of gold.
Although if it should happen to anyone they should have the right to spend it the way they want.
Without folks attempting to bleed it away from them.

The other rip off of lotteries,is that when you opt for a lump sum you get less then half of the total winnings.
Also you paid the tax on the dollars you spent on the tickets.
However after the US & state governments take out their share you even have less.

It's more than the two dollars I spent buying it... I look at it as a very cheap pipe dream .

Give me the money I'll give them all my info even my dementions ,blood type ,under wear color and size. Anything they want to know for a half billion.

I heard on a radio show that said she could have a trusted friend sign the back of her ticket or even a lawyer ( under contract ) so she doesn't have to be identified. Instead she's losing 10s of thousands in interest money each day she waits to collect

I heard on a radio show that said she could have a trusted friend sign the back of her ticket or even a lawyer ( under contract ) so she doesn't have to be identified. Instead she's losing 10s of thousands in interest money each day she waits to collect
right, it is also known as a trust fund. it could be under someone else's name, from what i was told, not sure however if it can be under (say) a corporation or LLC. there have been a few articles regarding getting around being identified.

BUT you cannot sign that ticket, UNTIL you speak with a financial planner/account/attorney.

my CPA, is all 3, highly educated in finances, tax laws, etx..

right, it is also known as a trust fund. it could be under someone else's name, from what i was told, not sure however if it can be under (say) a corporation or LLC. there have been a few articles regarding getting around being identified.

BUT you cannot sign that ticket, UNTIL you speak with a financial planner/account/attorney.

my CPA, is all 3, highly educated in finances, tax laws, etx..

She already signed the ticket. That's why she's going public because the lottery officials told her to show up for her mug shot

Well then seems her biggest error was signing the ticket,subjecting herself to the official rules to be identified to collect the money.
So once she comes forward she can expect to get hounded for her winnings.
Unless she buys a hideaway some place with a high fence & electric gate folks will be bugging her till every cent is gone.

Yes I wouldn't mind coming into a lot of money,but it is not worth the hassle if everyone knew I had it.

I don't think Bill Gates has a problem with it.... Or any other rich person that has lots of money.... This is just a new way of life you have to get used to it have a secretary to take all those phone calls and them begging people .

I sure would like to have that problem .... to try to figure out what to do with all that money...

She already signed the ticket. That's why she's going public because the lottery officials told her to show up for her mug shot
i know she did, she should have gone to seek legal advice, first. if you ever took notice, many times, it is like weeks if not a few months, before someone cashes in the winning ticket. most likely, setting up barriers (of some sort) thru legal channels.