Yellow | Here is what the company is going to put up for vote?

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Informed sources have told me that the company have made proposals they want voted on by employeess, in the next few days will be widly known...

1 Pay Freeeze for all non cdl employees
2 get rid of ot after 8 ot only after 40
3 contribution rate to H&W will be dropped to .25 cents per hour
4 increase use of purchased transportation

These are issues you need to contact your local on and just wanted to let everyone know what could possibly be out there on the horizon

(This was posted for KK by Jeff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Informed sources have told me that the company have made proposals they want voted on by employeess, in the next few days will be widly known...

1 Pay Freeeze for all non cdl employees
2 get rid of ot after 8 ot only after 40
3 contribution rate to H&W will be dropped to .25 cents per hour
4 increase use of purchased transportation

These are issues you need to contact your local on and just wanted to let everyone know what could possibly be out there on the horizon

(This was posted for KK by Jeff)

It cuts to the bone.

It really sucks, but thanks for posting.

TB rocks!!

1. Pay freeze for all upper management/ no bonus
2. double time after 50 hours
3. 100% contribution rate to H&W
4. no purchase transportation
5. equipment not new hand held computers
6. Company will furnish coffee/sandwiches when we go out
7. No more BS...mis steps.
8. 5% give back to us over the next 3 years er 5 years to make up for our efforts.

If they won't talk, burn barrels out in 72 hours. We can start a fire with all the letters that they have been sending out.!

UNBELIEVEABLE !!! Even for these jokers. :regretful: We were told at our union meeting that the company didn't want concessions. just a 5 year extension.

these look like concessions to me. Also Tyson was quoted by our B A as to making a statement to Mr. Welch that " we would be bringing our wish list to the table too." I would vote no if even one of these items were brought to us and would think that our union reps would know better than waste the paper or the ink to even send anything like this to us! UNBELIEVEABLE :regretful:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm retired and won't be voting but all I can say is that those terms are as Mike Tyson would say....."LUDICWUS".

Bull****, we gave back for five years and they didnt do anything they promised , not even a dent in the debt instead increased it. So now we are suppose to give them this **** and this will fix their stupidity. I dont think so , voted Hell No in the past and will again , wake up people always vote No , they will close anyway , right after they humiliate the **** out of the Teamster name and then blame us for everything.

Can someone please explain #'s 3 and 4 to me. How much do they pay into h&w now? What is purchased transportation? Shiny wheels hauling our freight???

Trains, Planes and Trucks can be purchased transportation, not sure how shinny the wheels will be for what they'll want to pay...........................

Then I will stop paying dues. If we are going to look like a skab outfit then lets go all the way.

Which one of those items addresses absenteeism ?

I guess with with OT after 40 they figure everybody will work more days?

What does "pay freeze for all non-cdl employees" mean? All non-union employees stay whole, they give nothing? That's the way I read it.