Yellow | HERE IS YRCW’s Plan B

boss let me know if im wrong but what i have read the outsourcing is only 2% more than what is already in effect now .
I am just dead set against outsourcing at all! Was victim of it years ago at a previous job B4 freight and even if 2% well it could grow higher and higher. It takes jobs regardless if they become desperate and do what they got to do! Just my view.

We couldn't police that at upsf. Started using those contractors in 2008 they kept growing over the years and by 2013 they was half our fleet on the road and guys were laid off or just sitting at home on a lot of days. Once yall let them in they will spread like a rash. We had the evidence they were pulling freight both ways instead of one way and lost at the arbitration hearing. Arbitrator said upsf was doing nothing wrong. It will be hard to police that 2%. I bet by yall next contract they will be trying to start a new road division and will be paying them less like they just did with us at upsf.

No on giving our work away to contractors.With as much money we have given back.We couldve owned one yrc sleeper per person and performed the pts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk