Estes | Here's one for the books....

dltdock28

TB Lurker
Credits
Just found out that a supervisor in Dallas is turning in his position to take a job as a dockworker at another terminal....talk about the cut in pay, plus he will actually be working on the dock....rumor is that he has had enough of the Dallas management team and does not want to be part of it....I think he is baling out before the ship sinks.....He is a good supervisor and hate to see him leave....he was one of the only ones here that took care of the workers..got in trouble alot for siding with them....Good luck to him where ever he goes.....

Just found out that a supervisor in Dallas is turning in his position to take a job as a dockworker at another terminal....talk about the cut in pay, plus he will actually be working on the dock....rumor is that he has had enough of the Dallas management team and does not want to be part of it....I think he is baling out before the ship sinks.....He is a good supervisor and hate to see him leave....he was one of the only ones here that took care of the workers..got in trouble alot for siding with them....Good luck to him where ever he goes.....

All the dock sup's here @ 024 swear the dock workers make more a week than they do. :toxic: We have had a few dock sups that wanted to go back to working the dock and higher management wouldn't allow them to do so. I'm not sure if they attempted to relocate to another terminal and go back to the dock or not. Funny thing the couple Dock sup's that wanted to wanted to "regress" (I use that term very lightly) were also good sup's that got along with the dock workers and tried to make life easier for us all.

Smart Move On His Part...... Yeah, A Little (very Little) Cut In Pay.... With No Stress And No Headaches!! People Don't Understand The Stress That Comes Along With A Supv. Position. When You Figure The Hours You Work, You're Making Less Than A Dock Man Any Ways!! Let's Face It, Working The Dock Is A Mindless Job With Great Pay And No Stress...... Bad Choice?? I Think Not.