Take a look at teamster.org. They say all the locals OVERWHELMINGLY agreed to an economic relief plan. Are you kidding me? You are a fool if you think ABF really needs this. Sure, it would help them out. Just like a 15% INCREASE would help you and me out. In the last 10 years, how much money did ABF profit? I didnt hear anyone in Fort Smith saying we should open the books because these guys are doing a great job. Then, this is supposed to last 3 years? No way! ABF is going to make money in 2010 without wage decreases. 20% have to get hired on from date of ratification to "snap back" Ya, right! ABF could have freight falling out of the trailers and they will only hire 10-15%, I am willing to bet my remaining 85% that will never happen. To all of you guys that think ABF will close your doors if you vote it down, grow a set. ABF is not going anywhere, regardless of what your terminal manager/ supervisors threaten you with. Look at the stock prices. Look at U-Pack. Look at EVERYTHING, not just what that manager you want to impress says. Supervisors took a pay cut because they have no voice. They chose that job. I chose a union position because I want to be heard when things get shakey. Which is now. And my voice says NO WAGE DECREASE OF ANY KIND!! Not 15%, not 10%, not 5%. ABF doesnt need my money. I need my money.