Hey is he gone again?

I hate to ban people but I get treated like the biggest dude in the bar when a little guy comes in and wants to whip my ass because I am the biggest guy in the bar. I am nice to people yet they always want to verbally attack me because I run the site. Hell I like to comment on things on occasion but the forum business is no where near profitable enough to be called an idiot by someone and let them get away with it.
BD will call me an :butt kiss: but you I'll hoist one with you Jeff. People can suck, that's why God also created dogs.:guiness: You do a good job friend.

No, they are made here in America. LOL!!!
A converter gear (dolly) is what you use to hook the trailers together with. They are also good for collecting grease, grime, dirt, and everything else that makes you curse when get a handful of it or get it on your clothes.
$22 for a pair of jeans at Walmart....a small price to constantly pay for this great essential job. We can buy 5 pair a week with all the cash we make.

I am surprised that BD can even type a legible response with those large hands of his.
He is such a braggart. LOL!!!
So that bastard (BD) stayed here last night (FYI he has a rather large snore too...grrrr...and it's still echoing through the neighborhood) and get this he has to travel with his own TV remote, I could barely pick it up let alone push the buttons and had to scramble to find mine so I could watch "Good Morning White Bear" while enjoying a AM cup of java.

bds-remote.jpg

So that bastard (BD) stayed here last night (FYI he has a rather large snore too...grrrr...and it's still echoing through the neighborhood) and get this he has to travel with his own TV remote, I could barely pick it up let alone push the buttons and had to scramble to find mine so I could watch "Good Morning White Bear" while enjoying a AM cup of java.

bds-remote.jpg
Did you get tickets for you guys for the South St Paul Vikings game today?

I hate to ban people but I get treated like the biggest dude in the bar when a little guy comes in and wants to whip my ass because I am the biggest guy in the bar. I am nice to people yet they always want to verbally attack me because I run the site. Hell I like to comment on things on occasion but the forum business is no where near profitable enough to be called an idiot by someone and let them get away with it.
People become very brave when hiding behind a keyboard. They suddenly loose all fear of being throat punched.

People become very brave when hiding behind a keyboard. They suddenly loose all fear of being throat punched.
I am older, I am not on a high horse, I don't put myself above anyone here and you can ask my mods that have been here for decades but I don't abuse people in real life or on the internet and I surely won't be bullied by anyone. If people can't play by the rules and be civil then they can go anywhere else they choose on the internet. Disagreements are fine, that's what forums are for but constant trolling or name calling is something we frown on here. I am the same as everyone here, a truck driver that just has the ability most of the time to fix things when they break. When I started this site I was far younger and had alot more testosterone and made a few mistakes over the years but I learned from my mistakes as well.

No, they are made here in America. LOL!!!
A converter gear (dolly) is what you use to hook the trailers together with. They are also good for collecting grease, grime, dirt, and everything else that makes you curse when get a handful of it or get it on your clothes.
They're teaching us how to use these at Holland. One thing is to make sure your converter has either an A ( Automatic) or C (Conventional) stamped on it, depending on if you're driving an automatic or a real tractor. That way the gears in the converter will mesh with the power unit.
:guiness: