Hey is he gone again?

A lot of rookies don't know about tire air.
I always had the shop put fresh air in all my tires before each trip.
You get a smoother ride and 15% better fuel mileage.
Again, deer - headlights - stupid looks - questions like why are you wasting my time and effort are asked.

For the love of god we don't even stock headlight bulbs in our shops, one tractor where I run to is downed because they have windshield wipers on order. not the assembly, not the motors, just the blades. They expect to get it in about two days.

Two tractors in the last two weeks had a headlight burn out, two tractors on the deadline got their headlight bulbs removed and put into the one I was driving. One tractor had a radiator cap that was cracked, salvaged one from a tractor on the deadline.

Again, deer - headlights - stupid looks - questions like why are you wasting my time and effort are asked.

For the love of god we don't even stock headlight bulbs in our shops, one tractor where I run to is downed because they have windshield wipers on order. not the assembly, not the motors, just the blades. They expect to get it in about two days.

Two tractors in the last two weeks had a headlight burn out, two tractors on the deadline got their headlight bulbs removed and put into the one I was driving. One tractor had a radiator cap that was cracked, salvaged one from a tractor on the deadline.
You just proved my point, keep fresh air in your tires and you could avoid these problems.
You can't expect radiator caps to not crack riding on stale air.

Any broken mirrors?

years ago on I-78 in New jersey there was someone always selling a dozen pair of work gloves for 20 dollars
He helped me change a tire at the Penn Jersey one day in the 90's. Stocky guy with a flat top haircut. He was probably in his 60's. Big forearms like Popeye from no power steering I'd guess. Every day he was on there.

It's not whether anybody agrees or disagrees with you, it's that fact you think you should run your yap with the same Yellow hatred blather repeatedly over and over again on every thread on the board.... believe me everybody knows where you stand, but for some reason you feel the need to do it incessantly, sorry sport but truthfully you end up looking like a real ding-dong