Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Hey Newbies check out this Driver training opportunity!!

truckinus

Former YRC Dallas 511
I didn't know they changed their policy but ATS is now offering tuition reimbursement for approved schools. Sounds like a good way to break in.Anderson Trucking: Driver Training

Student Driver: 0-3 Months
Drivers who are in CDL training or have recently successfully completed CDL training, contact us today at 888-273-4782 to discuss our Tuition Reimbursement Program for “Approved” CDL Courses

New Truck Driver: 3-12 Months
Did you make the wrong company choice? Thinking of making a change? Give us a call at 888-273-4782 to discuss your future, we have the miles!

Experienced Driver: Over 1 year
So you took some time away from driving over the road and you're looking to get back behind the wheel. Freedom of the road is just a phone call away. 888-273-4782

Muddtwo

I'm in the mid west and need a truck to operate. Trying to make some extra money to throw a party. How do yellow and them day cabbers sleep?

imported_River17

I'm in the mid west and need a truck to operate. Trying to make some extra money to throw a party. How do yellow and them day cabbers sleep?

Muddtwo :1036316054:

I drive a daycab and the best you can do is take a nap, but if you want to sleep, you better find a job with a BIG sleeper
cab.

:smilie_132:

dragonflyz

The day cabbers like YELLOW, are put up in hotels at no cost to the driver. It beats the heck out of sleeping in the truck.