Hey Newbies check out this Driver training opportunity!!

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
I didn't know they changed their policy but ATS is now offering tuition reimbursement for approved schools. Sounds like a good way to break in.Anderson Trucking: Driver Training

Student Driver: 0-3 Months
Drivers who are in CDL training or have recently successfully completed CDL training, contact us today at 888-273-4782 to discuss our Tuition Reimbursement Program for “Approved” CDL Courses

New Truck Driver: 3-12 Months
Did you make the wrong company choice? Thinking of making a change? Give us a call at 888-273-4782 to discuss your future, we have the miles!

Experienced Driver: Over 1 year
So you took some time away from driving over the road and you're looking to get back behind the wheel. Freedom of the road is just a phone call away. 888-273-4782

I'm in the mid west and need a truck to operate. Trying to make some extra money to throw a party. How do yellow and them day cabbers sleep?

I'm in the mid west and need a truck to operate. Trying to make some extra money to throw a party. How do yellow and them day cabbers sleep?

Muddtwo :1036316054:

I drive a daycab and the best you can do is take a nap, but if you want to sleep, you better find a job with a BIG sleeper
cab.

:smilie_132:

The day cabbers like YELLOW, are put up in hotels at no cost to the driver. It beats the heck out of sleeping in the truck.