Estes | hey people

simpleman

TB Lurker
Credits
my 1st time here...i know this is for drivers but i'm a mechanic for estes thought i would see what's going on. i work in the atlanta shop...anyone else on here from the southeast? anyways ya'll have a good one..."GIT ER DONE"

my 1st time here...i know this is for drivers but i'm a mechanic for estes thought i would see what's going on. i work in the atlanta shop...anyone else on here from the southeast? anyways ya'll have a good one..."GIT ER DONE"

I'm not a driver either, but we all play our own part. Are you guys taking alot of older equipment out of service @ 041 also? I know here @ 024 the shops taken quit a bit of still decent trucks out of service. Now the guys that drove those trucks for p&d are slip seating with a linehaul/hub guy in a new truck. :smilie_132:

Welcome to the boards simpleman. Truckingboards is for everyone. There are wives mechanics sales people that are regular visitors and post frequently. I hope you find truckingboards informative and fun like I do.

welcome simpleman,just want to thank you for being one of the many mechanics that keep the equip. in great shape. THANKS AGAIN:smilie_132:

i've been on disability for a year now kinda seems like the same thing here in atl far as i can tell. we used to run trucks until they had something major wrong with them untill they pulled them out of service. it's def better than when i came to work for estes 12 years ago. was really good to find this since i'm not working now..i sure do miss my job..but i def don't miss some of the people, if any of u have ever been in the 041 shop u probably know what i'm talking about. any ya'll have a good night...thanks for responding..

simpleman welcome to the boards .
Please review the rules and start posting.
We are glad to have you here friend.

hey we got the same prob in kc. bad shop manager. he is a a@%^ole any way like said before thanks for showin up on the boards and keepin the equi "kinda" runnin.:hysterical::smilie_132:

hey we got the same prob in kc. bad shop manager. he is a a@%^ole any way like said before thanks for showin up on the boards and keepin the equi "kinda" runnin.:hysterical::smilie_132:

From what I hear we've got some real winners working in our shop on the night shift. What's the deal with the shop guys thinking their sh!t don't stink? :hide: