Yellow | Hey Welch.....Merry Freaking Xmas!!!!

catwalk

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone seen this company make an effort to curb spending...they waste money. How much did YRC spend to send 26,000 teamsters 5 mailings of propaganda.

YRC wants to close the doors. At last meeting our BA said "the company is not asking for additional Monterey concessions...only asking if we were willing to negotiate". This entire proposal is asking for give backs...it's one sided and will allow them to blame the teamsters instead of themselves.

Close the freaking doors..I've had enough of their BS. Voting NO

Hey Welsh....Merry F-------g Xmas!!!!

I think we need to start a fund for Mr Welsh to buy his family a turkey or ham for x-mas. With all these cuts, can't believe he can make it on those wages.

Has anyone seen this company make an effort to curb spending...they waste money. How much did YRC spend to send 26,000 teamsters 5 mailings of propaganda.

YRC wants to close the doors. At last meeting our BA said "the company is not asking for additional Monterey concessions...only asking if we were willing to negotiate". This entire proposal is asking for give backs...it's one sided and will allow them to blame the teamsters instead of themselves.

Close the freaking doors..I've had enough of their BS. Voting NO

Hey Welsh....Merry F-------g Xmas!!!!