ODFL | highway watch

sal manila

TB Lurker
Credits
don from har was at our barn today to train us for highway watch certification.to me its a good idea.did you get the training yet and if you did what did you think of it?

highway watch what a joke took mine a year ago and never got my card have called them three times and still have not got anything mrt keeps asking for my card i guess it's lost in the mail

sounds like my forklift training card took it when we were still in camp hill still haven't got it
i know its not lost in the mail just mia

I'm still looking for the pickup with the terrorists in the back. I wonder has anyone ever called that number to report anything? I bet the guys on the other end of the phone are like the Maytag repairmen.

great program to be in....

Highway Watch is a great program, if you care about your country...You can do a great duty if you should see something odd out there on the highway, and I hope you never do..I have been with the program since 2005, I have made one call when I saw a pick up truck behind some big warehouses in a dark area riding up the rail road tracks...Hopefully, it was not anything to it, but look very strange to me....and by the way, they don't sell imformation ...don't be so silly.......:hysterical: