Estes | Hired

I only do 5 out. I’m a Monday start I start 9pm every Monday. I’m home Friday night between midnight and 6am sat morning. I get anywhere from 2700 to 3000. I have got home noon on a Saturday before and hit 3300. Save your hours run on your 10 and you can get all you can run

I am going to be Wed through Sun. 2700-3000+ sounds good. I want to do my 10 then get back at it. Run my week then get back to the house.

I am going to be Wed through Sun. 2700-3000+ sounds good. I want to do my 10 then get back at it. Run my week then get back to the house.

Depends on the terminal. Some times they can’t roll you on your 10. If smaller term don’t have the freight you gotta wait on p&d guys to come in with stuff for you to go. Happens some. Some times I can leave at 5pm they don’t get you rolling till 9-10. Never check out hotel until load is on you. But sometimes it works out you start at 9pm start of week and Friday your rolling at 1pm and home Friday night with 2800 miles

Vans they TRY and load 30,000 or less. You'll have a tandem so no problem. Very rarely you'll pull pups equal to 40,000. Most large terminals have scales. Indianapolis and Atlanta are the biggest I know that don't have them. There are truck stops within a couple of miles to scale and you'll get reimbursed by any terminal manager. I got popped at the Savannah GA scale house. Manifest straight from customer read 20,000 on lead pup and 12,000 on rear. I was grossing 88,000. Estes paid that one cause customer lied about the weight or amount of shipments on trailer.