Estes | Hired

Yeah I've found sets average around 30,000 and Vans around 25. Just the way I've been pulling. You're lucky. Hopefully Chicago will be cleaned up by the time you get there. Also the book of directions might be out of date so always Google terminals until you know where they're at. They'll train you with a schedule driver ( which sucks cause you don't go to different terminals to get the hang of it) just watch and listen. Lol

Yeah I've found sets average around 30,000 and Vans around 25. Just the way I've been pulling. You're lucky. Hopefully Chicago will be cleaned up by the time you get there. Also the book of directions might be out of date so always Google terminals until you know where they're at. They'll train you with a schedule driver ( which sucks cause you don't go to different terminals to get the hang of it) just watch and listen. Lol
Estes will be my 3rd ltl carrier i have done system work for...just a matter of learning all the company rules...the rest should be the same

There are terminals rules you will have to learn. Each terminal is it's own kingdom. Who knows how you will get the truck you drive, it's not based on anything uniform. Estes is not a uniform company. One driver will tell you one thing and another something else. You will find out when you get there. Memorize this " I will find out when I get there".

As an extra board (regional) driver, you'll more than likely get a good twin screw. And won't slip seat. Now don't be surprised if someone uses it on your day off.

Don't worry about some of these guys on here. Do your job and you'll have no worries.

Good luck and Welcome aboard!

I got a newer Volvo. 2015. Someone from my terminal does drive it on Monday. Other than that I’m only one in it so I do leave some things in it. Make sure you have your TM get you all toll passes if it don’t have any. They ordered me all of them for FL TX KS Ok and ez pass. He’s right on each terminal is almost it’s on damn company. Different rules and operate way different than the last. Just run hard stay quiet and it’s a good place to make great $.

As an extra board (regional) driver, you'll more than likely get a good twin screw. And won't slip seat. Now don't be surprised if someone uses it on your day off.

Don't worry about some of these guys on here. Do your job and you'll have no worries.

Good luck and Welcome aboard!
Bro i worked for saia for 9 yrs i can work for anybody...iam so excited to get away from that hell hole of a company...ill probably cry on my last day

What barn did u work at for saia..?...i was out of Columbus i start at estes Monday morning
All we can seem to attract these days are bottom of the barrel and dock to drivers. Then they get smart and leave for any greener pastures they can find.

All we can seem to attract these days are bottom of the barrel and dock to drivers. Then they get smart and leave for any greener pastures they can find.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side, at least that's what management that has their heads buried in the sand tell us.

I think you will like it.You dont get too bummed out when you get "hung out" in the northeast.Do your job and be safe and nobody will mess with ya.Its a pretty lenient company to work for...Also,I have been here about 6 years and have gotten a COL raise every year..Good luck,driver.

I think you will like it.You dont get too bummed out when you get "hung out" in the northeast.Do your job and be safe and nobody will mess with ya.Its a pretty lenient company to work for...Also,I have been here about 6 years and have gotten a COL raise every year..Good luck,driver.

I hate the Northeast. But on Friday you tend to forget where your at