TForce | Hiring-Employment

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello. Has anyone who works at the Columbus OH. Location heard exactly when they will start . Hiring again for Hourly position ?

I'm coming on Board..

Question everyone. Columbus is now hiring for Fulltime Dock. And l believe the Marker Rate of $22 hour is back. If i start the hiring off this or actually start working.

Then they start hiring for the first shift City P@D Driver. Or Second Combo Dock, Yard , City Driver. At market rate of $28.50 with sign bonus $7500.

Then I switch over from dock to driver. I will the higher pay with sign bonus. Like someone hiring from the street.

Is this correct?

Question everyone. Columbus is now hiring for Fulltime Dock. And l believe the Marker Rate of $22 hour is back. If i start the hiring off this or actually start working.

Then they start hiring for the first shift City P@D Driver. Or Second Combo Dock, Yard , City Driver. At market rate of $28.50 with sign bonus $7500.

Then I switch over from dock to driver. I will the higher pay with sign bonus. Like someone hiring from the street.

Is this correct?
I wouldnt hold your breath on sign on bonus if your already working there but you should get pay .

I wouldnt hold your breath on sign on bonus if your already working there but you should get pay .
I'll wait for them to call me and then will find out. If i get the pay without the sign on bonus. Then will just wait until they do hire for the Class A with higher pay and sign on bonus

Well i had short but sweet face to face interview yesterday. Went quite actually well . She trying to get more bites rest of this week and next week for a class orientation .

I told her while going through this i want to. Jump over to driver higher pay $28.50 with $7500 retention bonus. If im going to loose retention bonus when i switch. Because i'm already in the door. Then i would rather just wait for a moment more.

And hire straight off the street for the $28.50 with $7500 retention bonus paid over a1 year. I dont want to loose that extra money.

So 'mi waiting for a answer back on that. plus orientation class for the dock.

Found out the Terminal Manager in Columbus,OH. Started back up working his manpower to death again. U may ask what i mean by this well.

!. Fulltime Dockworkerers are being worked there 5 days-55 hours then forced to work on there 6 day-8hours and on there 7-day 8 hour.

2. Fulltime City Drivers. are being worked there 5 days -55 hours. then forced to work on there 6day- 8 hours are so then thats it.. Only because Dot requires 34 hours off for reset.

How in the work is something like this being allowed to happen. Isnt there anything in the current contract to stop this. Why isnt the local putting a stop to this. Unless there hands are tied not sure.

Has anyone else heard this happening at any other Barn??

Found out the Terminal Manager in Columbus,OH. Started back up working his manpower to death again. U may ask what i mean by this well.

!. Fulltime Dockworkerers are being worked there 5 days-55 hours then forced to work on there 6 day-8hours and on there 7-day 8 hour.

2. Fulltime City Drivers. are being worked there 5 days -55 hours. then forced to work on there 6day- 8 hours are so then thats it.. Only because Dot requires 34 hours off for reset.

How in the work is something like this being allowed to happen. Isnt there anything in the current contract to stop this. Why isnt the local putting a stop to this. Unless there hands are tied not sure.

Has anyone else heard this happening at any other Barn??
Just about every business - not just trucking - is short help these days so employees everywhere are being expected to work longer hours. Seems we've become a nation of people who don't want to work.

I'm talking about hiring on at Tforce Freight in Columbus,OH. If i hire for the $22 hour fulltime dock worker. Then switch over to fulltime P@D driver . I will get the hire pay of $28.50 but i loose the $7500 retention bonus. Because im already working there.

So i told them i'll just wait until they call for employment as driver fresh off the street. so i can get the $28.50 plus $7500 retention bonus paid over 1 year.

Or ABF in columbus,oh. Who ever hires me first. Abf is running my background info right now after i was hired from the interview with terminal manager. So that is good news.

While Tforce hasnt even started the hiring process with me

I'm talking about hiring on at Tforce Freight in Columbus,OH. If i hire for the $22 hour fulltime dock worker. Then switch over to fulltime P@D driver . I will get the hire pay of $28.50 but i loose the $7500 retention bonus. Because im already working there.

So i told them i'll just wait until they call for employment as driver fresh off the street. so i can get the $28.50 plus $7500 retention bonus paid over 1 year.

So you are a driver. And yes, i think that if you started on dock and then transfered to driver you would likely miss out on the $7500 hiring bonus.