ABF | Hiring in nj ???????

macktrkr

Banned
Credits
A couple of guys I know said ABF is busy in NJ and hiring now. They said they are offering $22 hour to start and bennies after 14 days. Plus they said no forced OT there. This just sounds to good to be true for any company these days. There has to be a catch, if/when yo make the list your pay drops to starting scal or something. Anybody here about this ?? wouldnt want to go and get screwed in the end and not work after the seasons over.:clappy::wavey:

There is another thread on this same issue. A link was posted on that thread to ABF jobs. I doubt that starting rate is $22/hr and that OT is not mandatory.

macktrkr said:
A couple of guys I know said ABF is busy in NJ and hiring now. They said they are offering $22 hour to start and bennies after 14 days. Plus they said no forced OT there. This just sounds to good to be true for any company these days. There has to be a catch, if/when yo make the list your pay drops to starting scal or something. Anybody here about this ?? wouldnt want to go and get screwed in the end and not work after the seasons over.:clappy::wavey:

It's true, but you have to sell your soul to the union gods!

ABF is a Union company under the nmfa and there are many that would come to work for this company to get their pension time in. I like to see more hiring of those that would appreciate contribution to Teamster's Pension Fund.