XPO | Hiring on

This just another post of the same trying to deride those good folks who are doing their very best to do the job for which they were hired.

This post in some form has appeared in many other forums. The post is to put it midly is simply assinine. No continuity of intelligence...just a never ending barage of negativity aimed at the good folk!!!

Really sad that someone at FedEx feel it is necessary to come to our forum and bash us!!!

Rat

GLUG...GLUG...GLUG...keep drinkin' that kool-aid, bud.
I'm not bashing you guys, just stating facts about your beloved Conway.
Five years to top-rate is below industry standard.
All these mountains of freight...and they're not kicking-back the wages they robbed from you guys.
Nor have they re-instated your 401k.
Now I'm sure...someone in a suit might have said or e-mailed something to that effect.
But wish in one hand and ::shit:: in the other and see which gets filled the fastest.

Better take off those blue and white-shaded glasses, driver.
I'm not the bad guy here.
CONWAY is.
Not saying FedEx is any better...just stating facts.
Is there anything I said that isn't true?
Nope. Not one iota.

All these mountains of freight...and they're not kicking-back the wages they robbed from you guys.
Now I'm sure...someone in a suit might have said or e-mailed something to that effect.
But wish in one hand and ::shit:: in the other and see which gets filled the fastest.

CONWAY is.
Nope. Not one iota.

This post wouldn't know anything about Con-Way if they explained it to them...this post is idiotic and insulting...simply put...stupid!!!!

Why is FedEx National so concerned about our welfare....I doubt they are!

Losers come in all shapes and sizes...this post is just 4X Extra Moronic....go back to where you came from....you're goofiness is irritating and assinine!!!!

Rat

CONWAY is.
Nope. Not one iota.

The fact is that times are tough and pay cuts are happening at alot of places. I'm not saying it's right or I agree with it, but I still have a job that I enjoy and can put food on the table and my life doesn't suck.

Maybe if they had a Fed-Ex terminal around here I'd go work for them, but guess what? the nearest Fed-Ex terminal is an HOUR drive for me. Con-Way is 4 miles from my house and is still 100 times better than the last LTL job I had.

Maybe I just put up with more $hit than the average person, or maybe it's because our terminal isn't an FAC so there's less BS to deal with, but I am very satisfied with Con-Way so far...

CONWAY is.
Nope. Not one iota.

How about this.......I will grant you each and every point of your rant......Here's the thing, we all allready know all of it......every point, however accurate, we already know them.........we live them every day.......we have each in our own way, and for purposes that matter to each of us, move passed all of the above and are pressing on with the circumstances as they exist today, not as we might wish them to be (or perhaps, as they USED to be).....We have decided that the "needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few (or the one).....(Lenard Nimoy as Commander Spock) and are doing our jobs, to the best of our ablities, all day every day.....regardless of where we WISH things were, in spite of circumstances........and that is why, Con-Way will emerge from this horror, perhaps not as we might wish it would be, but, as it needs to be to prosper in spite of difficult economic conditions. We are adapting to the changing LTL marketplace, the only tree that survives a Hurricane, is the one that is pliable enough to bend with the strongest winds............the tree that has its trunk and brances so stiff, so unchangeable, is the one that is ripped out and tossed aside to become firewood next winter.......

Con-Way Freight = Willow tree (bendable, yielding in the strongest storms)

Fed-Ex Freight = ??????

YRc Freight = ????????

??????= up to the employees to decide to bend with the winds of change, or stiffen their backs and try to fight the onslaught......

You think we to be stupid to be conforming to the changing LTL workplace, Are we really? Let's just see a couple of years down the road......who was stupid, and who wasn't......

CONWAY is.
Nope. Not one iota.

we know these facts and we have negative responses towards the company concerning them. We discuss it among ourselves and dont need you to come and expose them for your own gains.