ODFL | Hiring process — line haul

Hoppp

TB Lurker
Credits
So I applied for an open line haul position at the local yard where I live last Tuesday, it’s been about a week. The application status on the website says “under consideration”, how long does this usually take? Is there somebody I can reach out too?

You can call the terminal and ask to talk to the terminal manager. They will talk to you and let you know what is going on with it.

So I applied for an open line haul position at the local yard where I live last Tuesday, it’s been about a week. The application status on the website says “under consideration”, how long does this usually take? Is there somebody I can reach out too?

Takes Awhile.Applications go thru Corporate Office first and then if they are interested it goes back to Terminal.Hearing they are starting to back off hiring.I would stay where you are at till after the recession we getting ready to go into.Feel sorry for all those new hires for sure .Good Luck

Breeze you haven’t heard? With the drought the lawns are not being watered, so Billy branched out. Billy’s Water Ski shop, Billy’s Scenic Boat tours, Billy always stay’s ahead of everything, diversification. He’s a enterprising man.
I heard they shut down his restaurant, he was whitewashing rat turds and selling them for rice.

I heard they shut down his restaurant, he was whitewashing rat turds and selling them for rice.
Hey, maybe you know the answer Breeze. I tried making up a batch of whitewash but the lime didn't want to stay dissolved, it all settled out before I could use the wash.. What's the answer?

Hey, maybe you know the answer Breeze. I tried making up a batch of whitewash but the lime didn't want to stay dissolved, it all settled out before I could use the wash.. What's the answer?
Billy would probably be more qualified to answer your question.
Tri, I'm a little in the dumps.
We just got back from the grocery store, mom spent $156, we put them in the glove box in my PU and brought them home.