Holland | Hiring Radius, Wi

Solo Act

TB Lurker
Credits
Is there a required radius of residency from a terminal to hire on ? I live in Madison, so, 78 miles from MKE and 80 from Rockford, then Tomah and Neenah would be next in distance. ( All under 1.50 hrs).
Also, any opinions on which terminal would offer most opportunities / run options, available runs / driver ratio, seniority list, etc.
Would Rockford even be an option for a WI resident ?
Any and all advice/info/ comments would be appreciated.
Thanks and safe travels.

Is there a required radius of residency from a terminal to hire on ? I live in Madison, so, 78 miles from MKE and 80 from Rockford, then Tomah and Neenah would be next in distance. ( All under 1.50 hrs).
Also, any opinions on which terminal would offer most opportunities / run options, available runs / driver ratio, seniority list, etc.
Thanks and safe travels.

They don't care where you live as long as you can get to work on time.
We have several that drive 60+ miles.

Thanks and safe travels.
I would suggest Rockford over Milwaukee, one of the reasons is I have a buddy that transfered from MI to RO and i think he is happier. If you private message me I could give you his phone number and he could probably give you some insight between the two terminals. Thinking outside of the box, would you consider working for YRC? Back in the winter of 2012-2013 I was laid off from Holland and worked for YRC out of Portage (no they do not have a terminal there), they have guys that run loads out of Akron and Cleveland going to Burnsville on the south side of the cities. These drivers can only make it to Portage, WI and they go to bed there, they have a hog board that runs out of Portage and takes these drivers trucks up to Burnsville swaps units and brings it back to the motel in Portage just in time for the guys to come out of bed and go back to Ohio. If you want to check if they are looking for drivers for this Frank over in Burnsville was the boss, his number was 507-456-2580 or i think the terminal number is 952-895-3757. It has been a number of years since I did it, but it paid 502 miles a night and it was easy. If it wasn't for their change of operations I would have stayed there and not come back to Holland. Good luck with whatever choice you make!

Don't know much about RO but from the city perspective, MI is a dumpster fire in a sewer under a nuclear power plant.
Milwaukee is not that bad of a city, I have never lived there but one of my children went to college there. I would take it over many of the other cities we have terminals in! Any city that makes Harley Davidson's and beer can't be all bad!

Milwaukee is not that bad of a city, I have never lived there but one of my children went to college there. I would take it over many of the other cities we have terminals in! Any city that makes Harley Davidson's and beer can't be all bad!
I live about a half hour south. I was referring to Holland MI. The area surrounding MI isn't bad and there is a lot to do here in the summer. To be fair, The crew at Holland MI isn't bad, it's the mgmt. I know a lot of road driver will dispute this, given the clock time they get at MI.

I live about a half hour south. I was referring to Holland MI. The area surrounding MI isn't bad and there is a lot to do here in the summer. To be fair, The crew at Holland MI isn't bad, it's the mgmt. I know a lot of road driver will dispute this, given the clock time they get at MI.
What is there to complain about? I get paid for sitting waiting for the load...... 4.25 hours and a meal ticket this week..... I'm not complaining. I'm here to make money.... but it does make me tired the rest of the night. :coffee1: :sleeping: :greedy dollars:

IF you live any where on this hiring radius map , Holland will HIRE you today !
5618788689_6d04bee8c8_b.jpg