FedEx Freight | Hit My First Deer

Boats n hoes

TB Lurker
Credits
Smacked it dead on. Slowed to 50 mph and hit it.felt that I ran it over too. Pulled over and no damage to truck whatsoever. Went to look for deer and nowhere to be found wtf? I'm shocked how there is no damage and on top of that it survived. bewildered completely

Smacked it dead on. Slowed to 50 mph and hit it.felt that I ran it over too. Pulled over and no damage to truck whatsoever. Went to look for deer and nowhere to be found wtf? I'm shocked how there is no damage and on top of that it survived. bewildered completely

The steel bumpers that we are are using really handle a dear strike well...

Have you checked your oil lately ?
BJLT862.jpg

Friend of mine can tell you what happens when one commits ******* by taking on a 100k lbs set of triples at 60mph.
Pink mist.

My two cents....the next time you may want to word it “the deer hit me” in case there is damage, that way you’re not liable and you’ll have a better chance of a not preventable ruling, just sayin’ for a friend!! :1036316054:
A preventable for a deer strike.... Smh...

Gotta love FedWrex.