Hit & Run at AUB terminal

the local what jack a-- you guy's are a bunch of pain in the a--es you guy's in aub and port cry more than any teamsters have in the past.. i am in the union and now with you cry baby's... you s--k

The wench

Oh yeah, I remember the wench...he got scared out of the barn by that real mean guy the cowboy. I heard he quit cause the vanderpoops had the cowboy following him and watching him all day at work.

He is Vanvanvanwhatever, wow what a coward to hide from us like that.

Hang in there guys you are the company not the vanderpoops.

We will wait for you to come back someday.

that's your hang up you had a choice you just took the wrong road i don't fill sorry for you company let down's. no it's shame shame on you jack a---- you got what you wanted now live with it.....................

i have more then you will ever have least my kid's will have a chrismas and be happy.that's more then what i have to say about yours....

Our Christmas will be just fine and my kids will know that their dad is man enough to stand up for what he believes, not tuck his tail between his legs and run the minute life gets a little rough.

i have more then you will ever have least my kid's will have a chrismas and be happy.that's more then what i have to say about yours....

Again, all you have is greed. Christmas isn't supposed to be about a bunch of presents. You can have a good one with just friends and family that are there for you! And us on the line with dignity have eachother. That's more then you will have once Oak Harbor doesn't have any more money to pay you.

I don't understand you but that doesn't matter.
It is your family and kids I feel sorry for, hopefully
your kids do not look up to you as a role model.
You might as well just pay the school bullies a set
amount not to pick on your kids as they will never be
taught how to properly stand up for themselves.

True Meaning of Christmas

This is a sad statement. The tough times are what truly tests a family's love for one another.

The rock my not take into consideration generous grandparents, aunts, uncle, nephews, nieces and the kindness of neighbors. Maybe he can't afford them!

How many happy Christmas' will your kids have when Oak Harbor takes back all their promises? Do you have a personal signed document stating you will keep what you have? Can you possibly trust the company to keep it's word ? I wish you all the luck hope I it works out. I hope that if the Teamsters fail you will post all the changes that inevitably will occur . Merry Christmas ?????????????

no my kid's know that the union is nothing but crap and a bunch of lying thugs taht say one thing and turn around and stab your brothers in the back .. that's what's sad that is why we ran the union out of idaho

no my kid's know that the union is nothing but crap and a bunch of lying thugs taht say one thing and turn around and stab your brothers in the back .. that's what's sad that is why we ran the union out of idaho

Keep on trying to bring us down! We'll have the last laugh when Oak Harbor is shut down! :biglaugh:

You keep forgetting without the union you wouldn't be making what you are now. Don't worry let the real men and women fight your battles for you.

and who will that be you guy's and gal's .ha ha ha ha that's very funny you made a funny. out of this i hope you are making your house payment on the union strike fund . why we are on our way to the bank.... you up there in the northwest are a bunch of losers... the union is a joke so if you don't like it go get a new job........

I have a better job than you can only hope to have. Oh I forgot you crossed the picket lines and are no longer able to have a real union job.

if you have a new job then stay out of what is going on. you have to be a woman because you don't have a clue...

Because I am a woman I don't know what is going on? You can't be for real. Is your wife clueless and afraid to speak.

You Tarzan me Jane.

I probably have a better idea of what is going on than you do. We are living in the middle of it everyday. You are over there in Idaho where you have opted out of the union so the only information you have is company fed or what you are reading on the boards.

So who doesn't have a clue?