Hit & Run at AUB terminal

Idaho will publicly denounce the union, but if you happen to be in a private, airport bathroom stall next to it.....tap, tap, tap.

"Honest officer, I was reaching down for a grievance form."

When the Boise drivers were non-union, they would always whine that they had the same rights as the Teamsters. I remember line driver Ray(retired) holding a copy of our contract in Portland, insisting he get paid for being detained too long. Talk to your business agent.....whoops, you don't have one! Bend over and take it, Company Slave! You'll sit and wait for free....and like it!

if you have a new job then stay out of what is going on. you have to be a woman because you don't have a clue...

truckchick1 is a woman! Thanks for the heads up, Rock. This whole time I thought the name had something to do with poultry.:duh:

Maybe you can go through the rest of these posts and point out the colored people, jews, gays, etc.:hide:

truckchick has every right to post here. REAL union members stick together, regardless of which company we work for.

truckchick1 is a woman! Thanks for the heads up, Rock. This whole time I thought the name had something to do with poultry.:duh:

Bauk Bauk Bauk.]

Thanks under

and who will that be you guy's and gal's .ha ha ha ha that's very funny you made a funny. out of this i hope you are making your house payment on the union strike fund . why we are on our way to the bank.... you up there in the northwest are a bunch of losers... the union is a joke so if you don't like it go get a new job........

If everything is so good for you and Oak Harbor why are you trying so hard to sell us here on truckboards? After all you don't need us or anybody else and certainly can do everything by yourself. Also the way you act toward women indicates you probably do that by yourself too.

I stand right next to the rock, maybe we don't need the union anymore

We have a guy who thought the grass was greener on the other side but found out the truth. The dock is empty, a lot or people standing around. He was only there to train the replacements. Going out for 3 or 4 deliveries then sitting in the truck for upto 4 hours a day waiting for a pick up or 2. He was given the new medical which we all read, what a bunch of cr***. If you have a preexisting condition you have no coverage for 3 months unless the company decides to cover you. Hesaid the line crossers are treated like dog meat. Once the replacements are trained what do they need the line crossers for? Their ads say hiring upto $20 DOE which means they are paying a lot less. No pension, substandard health care and no sick leave. Why would they keep the higher priced help for very long. Why do we need the union? Because the VP's do not know how to treat long time, dedicated employees.