FedEx Freight | Hit the survey!

Comment sections tend to bite companies in the ass.

And the uniforms on all those people under that trailer are too clean. Seems they dont do very much in a workday.

I cannot even look at a tractor trailer for anything without being caked and oiled down in fuel, grease and dirt. Just like that dirty boy in charlie brown.

They can dispose of the masks. That such kabuki theater of the worst kind. Solves nothing. Not with the trailer of chlorine gas that they are hefting capable of killing a town on a whiff.

Shall I comment further?

Comment sections tend to bite companies in the ass.

And the uniforms on all those people under that trailer are too clean. Seems they dont do very much in a workday.

I cannot even look at a tractor trailer for anything without being caked and oiled down in fuel, grease and dirt. Just like that dirty boy in charlie brown.

They can dispose of the masks. That such kabuki theater of the worst kind. Solves nothing. Not with the trailer of chlorine gas that they are hefting capable of killing a town on a whiff.

Shall I comment further?
Do we have a choice?

All they need to do is hire a person quietly sitting in the drivers room and just listen. Memorize all sorts of things among the drivers.

That boss is a fink.

That woman in payroll is such a shrew...

etc etc etc etc. (Names have been left out to protect the guilty)

Drivers rooms were courts where the management and owners were damned and condemned by their own actions trying to save a dollar. But when someone upstairs calls to the driver room to get that load and get out of here, they pile out like kids at cookie and milk time.

they don't care about the responses, only the number that take it. low numbers taken will get questions asked, high numbers taken and bad marks equals nothing said..........this theory has been proven over the past few years

they don't care about the responses, only the number that take it. low numbers taken will get questions asked, high numbers taken and bad marks equals nothing said..........this theory has been proven over the past few years
How has that been proven? The same complaints are consistent year after year. That's like saying ABF will get a better contract if nobody votes.