FedEx Freight | Hit the survey!

There should be a experiment.

Drag the suits, dispatchers, and white collar office people out of that yard building. All of them. The payroll girl too.

Set them on the dock and tell them they have several choices today. Drive a truck, deliver loads or work the dock.

The USUAL drivers and dock workers are gathered in one of he board rooms and told they have two choices today.

Make this company profitable with the workforce out there or seek a buyer for the whole shebang lock stock and barrel.

That makes zero sense to be honest.

What do we know about running a business or a center profitably? The people are in their roles for reasons. Are some bad fits? Sure. I have quite a few co workers who shouldn't be in a truck (we all know who they are) or dock workers who shouldn't be on the floor. We also have managers who shouldn't be, want to just get done and go home with the least amount of work possible. I just don't think just because they can't drive a truck means they shouldn't be in their spot.

I feel like lumping all of them in together as "suits, dispatchers, and white collar" does nothing more than needlessly divide the same way as when they say "you drivers..". I'm lucky to have a great TM that listens so may be why but I hate the us v them thing.

That makes zero sense to be honest.

What do we know about running a business or a center profitably? The people are in their roles for reasons. Are some bad fits? Sure. I have quite a few co workers who shouldn't be in a truck (we all know who they are) or dock workers who shouldn't be on the floor. We also have managers who shouldn't be, want to just get done and go home with the least amount of work possible. I just don't think just because they can't drive a truck means they shouldn't be in their spot.

I feel like lumping all of them in together as "suits, dispatchers, and white collar" does nothing more than needlessly divide the same way as when they say "you drivers..". I'm lucky to have a great TM that listens so may be why but I hate the us v them thing.
I agree with you wholeheartedly when you say you hate the whole us against them thing. And you are correct you are lucky to have a TM that listens, they are as rare as a unicorns. When the good folks that run YRC say we should all be pulling on that rope, what they really mean is you should pull really hard because they're busy checking their stock options and you over there pull more to the left. Sad but true. These folks have no skin in this game. Screw up one terminal move onto the next F$$$##p. As Triplex has said many times, they are paying for your health insurance etc. So you do owe them loyalty, to what extent, that's up to you. You are in a good situation, I suggest you enjoy it for as long as possible. The only constant in this business as in life, is change. Good luck.

What if that survey involved slamming car doors on a certain anatomy? Would you participate then? :poke::lmao::lmao:
Hey...at our terminal the Service Center Manager...logged into the survey with each employee employee number to determine if they had taken it.. then approached each hourly employee and told them to take it.. he emailed each supervisor that didn't take it and "requested" they take it... let the retribution rain down on the employees that refused... or maybe he just took it for them

Hey...at our terminal the Service Center Manager...logged into the survey with each employee employee number to determine if they had taken it.. then approached each hourly employee and told them to take it.. he emailed each supervisor that didn't take it and "requested" they take it... let the retribution rain down on the employees that refused... or maybe he just took it for them
EXACTLY :burnsauce:

Just tell your TM to take it for you and he will be happy then , story over and you won't be spending your day with hand unloads at food warehouses . Hand them a piece of paper with your emp# , tell them fill it out as they wish , that's what they want .

Just tell your TM to take it for you and he will be happy then , story over and you won't be spending your day with hand unloads at food warehouses . Hand them a piece of paper with your emp# , tell them fill it out as they wish , that's what they want .
that would be identity theft. this could get fun

Hello! they r hush hush since everyone got bumped up except for the long time employees. When r we going to stand up for ourselves? When are we going to say enough is enough getting dragged in for bulshit headway when the traffic is worse than ever before. Beeping buzzing and worring about the repercussion are more stressful than the actual job. Let's start a non union petition and dialog what we want!